• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Uncle A- U/D 4/8 Flippin' 'eck Now Dermatitis EVERYWHERE!!

poor uncle A .

these buns certainly know how to tug hard on our heartstrings dont they Jane :cry:

dont know about you though ....but i wouldnt be without them worry and all :?

AlisonA said:
Oh no Jane, I hope Uncle Albert is ok :cry:

Jack's-Jane said:
We are going to see Tim (Christabel is on holiday.She has told me to text her if Uncle A has a problem but ........)on Thursday.....

I think you should text her Jane - she wouldn't have said to do so if she didn't mean it. Even if she's not in a position to 'do' anything, at least you have let her know. I think she'd be more upset if something were to happen to Unc while she's away, and she wasn't aware that there was a problem, particularly if she's told you to text her.

I haved texted Christabel and she has texted some advice back. Just feel guilty bothering her whilst she is on her hols :oops:

Janex

Poor Uncle A, hope he will be ok. He sounds like a fighter, I'm sure he'll defy the odds again. :)

We see Tim (Vet) at 1020am tomorrow.......

UAME.jpg

:cry: :cry:

Janex

Awwww so sorry Jane :cry: That's a lovely pic, I'm sure you'll treasure it as you do the one of you and Jack. Sending big hugs xxx

Thanks everyone :)
Uncle A is still eating but its obvious his mouth is bothering him. Christabel texted me to say double his dose of Metacam and it is helping. I dont know if its the mouth cancer back or 'just' spurs on the few teeth he has left. If Tim cant see enough with Uncle A awake then we have to risk a GA. But IF it is spurs and Uncle A arrests again I an going to find it SO HARD to say DNR to Tim. Of course if its the cancer then thats entirely different. After all he has been through to loose him to molar spurs seems,well, WRONG!!..... :cry:

Janex

That is a lovely pic of the pair of you! I hope he gets sorted at the vets tommorrow, and it's nothing serious.

Oh poor you Jane, it's so sad. I do hope the dear little old man manages to pull through again. Thinking of you and sending positive thoughts.

Poor old man, I hope if and when his time comes it's as pain free and peaceful as possible for him, just remember at least he's had you to care for him this last while, so at least when he goes he'll go feeling loved, many others would have given up on him long ago :(

Back