• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Uncle A- U/D 4/8 Flippin' 'eck Now Dermatitis EVERYWHERE!!

I used to live in Balham and I think I may move back to register with your vet. Well done Uncle A

Ah I hope he is continuing to feel better. My Pippa got very weak on her hind legs towards the end... it's horrible to see them like that :( But very glad that physio is helping :) Big hugs to you both

Nicola

Uncle A is a lot more mobile now :D
He is still having physio every day which he seems to enjoy.
His ear abscess is 'in remission' at the mo' :D
Yet again Uncle Albert bounces back :D :D

This is him and Cerys having breakfast this morning

MiscPics063.jpg

Janex

Aw Jane I'm so pleased uncle Albert is feeling a bit better, you are working a miracle with him :love: :love: :love:

I have spoken too soon, Uncle A has started to dribble and is showing the same signs as he did just before the Tumour was discovered. We knew it was likely to grow back :(
He is on pain relief and is still eating OK. But he is going to have to have another GA and if he arrests this time I dont think it will be in HIS best interest to resucitate him :cry:
We are going to see Tim (Christabel is on holiday.She has told me to text her if Uncle A has a problem but ........)on Thursday.....

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Janex

Aw Jane i'm so sorry to hear this, sending you lots of healing vibes for Uncle Albert :love: :love: :love: :love:

Oh no Jane, I hope Uncle Albert is ok :cry:

Jack's-Jane said:
We are going to see Tim (Christabel is on holiday.She has told me to text her if Uncle A has a problem but ........)on Thursday.....

I think you should text her Jane - she wouldn't have said to do so if she didn't mean it. Even if she's not in a position to 'do' anything, at least you have let her know. I think she'd be more upset if something were to happen to Unc while she's away, and she wasn't aware that there was a problem, particularly if she's told you to text her.

I agree with Alison, I think you should text Christabel and let her know what is going on. She genuinly cares about uncle Albert and even if she can't do anything phyiscally she can offer support and I think she would want to know.
I hope Uncle Albert can be strong for his mummy. Sending possitive vibes xxx

Back