• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

U/D Very sad news p26 :( U/D P122 & P140

Devastating, I am so saddened to hear about Chess :cry: Sweet dreams beautiful girl xxxxx

Sending toooons of vibes for your other little patients xxxx

Paintbox is doing well :) She's nibbled a small chunk of pepper, a few bits of rocket and a decent amount apple stick. She is hopping about & washing herself :love: September needs a little while longer. She's still pretty quiet and hasn't shown much interest in food yet but she has done a nice big wee :oops::)

:cry::cry:oh no...Im so very sorry...binky free Chess...

Lotsa vibes coming for September and Paintbox xxx

Hows Wilbur doing?

Wilbur has just arrived home from the vets:love::love: - he did very well - has had strong painkiller and as many drugs as he can have til the morning.:shock:

He is quiet in the porch - has everything he needs - has eaten a teeny bit of pear but was more interested in nose rubs.... until I gave him a bit of parsley and he enjoyed that.

Vibes here for pooping please and for me taking care of my first poorly bunny.

I will be on metacam at this rate:?

Wilbur has just arrived home from the vets:love::love: - he did very well - has had strong painkiller and as many drugs as he can have til the morning.:shock:

He is quiet in the porch - has everything he needs - has eaten a teeny bit of pear but was more interested in nose rubs.... until I gave him a bit of parsley and he enjoyed that.

Vibes here for pooping please and for me taking care of my first poorly bunny.

I will be on metacam at this rate:?

Well done Julie :D Brilliant that he's eaten already. Hope you all have a restful night & he's feeling much brighter tomorrow :wave:

Well done Julie :D Brilliant that he's eaten already. Hope you all have a restful night & he's feeling much brighter tomorrow :wave:

Thank you Jen. I am so so sorry about Chess bless her.:cry::cry:

Keep peeping at him - he is a cutie.:thumb:

Just off out in the rain to attend to the others now - with different jacket incase they get jealous........:roll:

He is going for a check up on saturday:thumb:. He has a bandage round his belly behind his remaining front elbow bit - a little like a trendy alice band.... but dont tell him that ... its not very manly.......:?

Oh Jen, I am so terribly sorry. You nursed them all way back at the beginning when the odds said that they shouldn't make it and they thrived. To go through all that then today you lose Chess is unbelievably cruel. My heart goes out to you and after I read the news I sat looking at the six here and couldn't imagine the joy of seeing them grow into real bunnies only to lose them. So so sad.:cry::cry::cry:

Thank you again all. It's really nice to know that people care & are thinking of us x I still can't believe she's gone :cry::cry:

September is still very quiet :( I have just tried to syringe feed her a little as she's not eaten by herself yet. Most of the recovery food went down her chest but that's ok because I've just seen her licking it off :thumb: I hope she gets some rest tonight and tomorrow we have a pair of bouncy bunnies back, still worried :(

Thank you again all. It's really nice to know that people care & are thinking of us x I still can't believe she's gone :cry::cry:

September is still very quiet :( I have just tried to syringe feed her a little as she's not eaten by herself yet. Most of the recovery food went down her chest but that's ok because I've just seen her licking it off :thumb: I hope she gets some rest tonight and tomorrow we have a pair of bouncy bunnies back, still worried :(

((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))

Hope you get some rest too. You must be exhausted. :(

Sending lots of nomming, pooping and general recovery vibes to September and Paintbox. xxx

Back