• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

U/D Very sad news p26 :( U/D P122 & P140

Jen I wish there was something I could say but you are in my thoughts. Chess you were such a lovely little girl. ((((((((((HUGS))))))))) love from me and the boys xx

Oh no! :cry:

Binky free beautiful Chess :cry: Hugs to Jen & Jill.

Hope September, Paintbox & Wilbur are all doing okay - lots of recovery vibes and nose-rubs for them all.

Oh Jenny, I'm so so sorry. I don't know what to say :cry:

It's little comfort right at this moment, but she was a very lucky little girly to have you as a foster mummy, she didn't want for anything.

I wish I could give you a hug xx

Devastated for you Jen, and Jill and little Chess. Sending you all our love. Binky free Chess - you were a beautiful little girl.
Mummy Jenny....I am sending you a special fluffy cuddle. B :love::love:

such sad news, I'm so sorry :cry: binky free beautiful Chess x thinking of you {hugs} xxx nose rubs to September and Paintbox, hope they are both doing ok x

Thank you everyone.

September and Paintbox are back from the vets. Understandably very quiet right now. Leaving them to settle for a bit. Will check on them each hour. Eating & poo-ing vibes would be much appreciated.

xx

I'm so sorry :cry: how devastating for you :cry: binky free little Chess xxx

Sending tons of vibes for the others xxx

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Such a cruel blow when this happens, especially to a bun who has already defied all odds... :cry:

Thank you everyone.

September and Paintbox are back from the vets. Understandably very quiet right now. Leaving them to settle for a bit. Will check on them each hour. Eating & poo-ing vibes would be much appreciated.

xx

Come on little ones....lots of eating and pooping for a very special foster mummy :love:

:cry::cry:oh no...Im so very sorry...binky free Chess...

Lotsa vibes coming for September and Paintbox xxx

Hows Wilbur doing?

Back