• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

:-( U/D going to take Cutie-pie to our vets tomorrow.

Thank you. Cutie-pie is at Twickenham vets now. It was nice to talk to people who remembered her and they were all shocked she had gone. She had only been there the following week for her routine vaccination, this was the last thing anyone expected.

I also bought some rearguard. Even though Mr B is inside its better I protect him.

Bandit seems alright but definitely lonely. Cannot make a decision about a friend until we find out on the 24th what the possible restructuring at James work means. Since his work have made two people redundant in the last few weeks. One was only told a week ago and was only given a weeks notice. At her farewell yesterday her immediate manager said its now become like a clear your desk your out scenario. We could face having to sell if he is made redundant. Its all very stressful.

I really hope that James will have good news about his job remaining secure. That sort of stress is the last thing you need.

I am sure today has been very difficult :cry:

I really hope that James will have good news about his job remaining secure. That sort of stress is the last thing you need.

I am sure today has been very difficult :cry:

It was awful, when the other vets handed me a little bag with some of her fur I had to leave as I was so upset. Then a woman came out with Cutie-pie in the carrier. She had wrapped her very nicely in my dressing gown.

Back