• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two Chilled Out Little Bunnies

InspectorMorse

Wise Old Thumper
gC0K87P.jpg

I daresay, these two are one of the cutest couples you have ever had. They suit one another so well. :love: Precious babies. xxxxx

I daresay, these two are one of the cutest couples you have ever had. They suit one another so well. :love: Precious babies. xxxxx

They are almost the same age too :D

I still haven’t had a bonded pair who were/are as close as the late Lady Lydia and Sir Victor though. They truly were inseparable. Lydia never fully recovered from losing Victor :( To the day she died every morning she would take herself off into the garden and sit in the exact spot Victor used to sit. I have to believe that their souls are reunited now, never to be separated again

aeNRR7S.jpg

Yes, Sir Victor and Lady Lydia were most exceptional. You don't find human beings that dedicated to one another. :cry:

I long ago decided I'll never have bunnies again because of the stress of their care and that my 3 had to live separately. I really wish I'd been able to bond them together and see them be content with one another like this.

Back