• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Trying again for Sandy

Lucy

Warren Veteran
Sandy is a lovely girl who has been in care since September. She was briefly rehomed but came back as she was too fiesty for the male. She's not an aggressive rabbit, but she is very bold so needs a partner to match.

She is a 3 year old Lionhead x dwarf lop. I really want to find her a home as she's been in care far too long already. We need Sandy to either be a single house rabbit, or to be paired with a bold male.

Can you help Sandy please?

o02jo2.jpg

Last edited:
Well it depends on the rabbit really. If she was to be put with a rabbit that was very nervous for example, she would take advantage and bully him a bit. It's a bit hard to say as I think the woman that returned her exaggerated about her. I don't want to be unfair to her as I haven't seen her do this, but I just feel we have to say she wouldn't be suitable to go with a nervous or sensitive male.

After trying Sandy with a male we feel she would be best suited to being a single house rabbit. She has been with us so long now, can no-one give her a chance?

would love to take her...but 3 house buns already..plus 2 cats and 4 guineas ...dont think the oh would be too pleased:lol:
think about her every day though...
someone must have the right home for her...
good luck sandy:love::love:

We thought we had a break through and someone had reserved her to live as a single bun. Then she started royally messing us about so it looks as though Sandy has been let down again :cry: So so sad, why doesn't anyone want her?

I always try to convince myself that something comes up for all animals, but sadly this doesn't seem to be the case for Sandy. As she is deaf and is difficult with other rabbits, I am worried about what might happen to her if she was transferred to another branch. I just don't know what to do for her for the best.

People always seem happy to take on the ebay or free ads rabbits but forget about the ones stuck in rescue for long periods of time. I wish someone would show the same level of concern for Sandy as she really does need a forever home :(

I wish we could take her on Lucy but I think we have found our limit now.

Any chance you could take another photo to make people see her differently? She might have some fresh appeal.

Hope she gets a home soon. I'll post a link on my Facebook!

Feel so sorry for this little girly :( Must be horrible seeing all the other bunnies coming and going and shes still stuck there :cry: Every bunny deserves a forever home and i really hope hers is out there xXx Id of taken her on if i didnt have Ronnie :( xXx

Back