• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport needed Hartlepool to Southport

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
Just wondering if anyone could help with this at all?

Dom (Happybunny2200) has offered a home to a baby or two ( ;) ) to come over to her, I have my uncle, but he can never say exactly when, as he goes over for work, or how long it would take him, with frequent work stops, with that I wouldn't want to stress the baby out too much.

I know Dom drives and We were on about meeting leed/york, so if Crunchie could get that far that would be fab.

Sorry I didn't see this any earlier, was just about to bump it up

crikey just checked the map warrington is right by me, I could meet anywhere along that route? Not very good on routes so not sure which m/way you takle etc but anywhere along that route is great for me. Im even off this thursday/friday if any good?

Ladies, where are you thursday and friday this week? Just dom is off so she can drive.

Im on off wed, if stop overs are allowed, if not, on 4-10 thurs and 11-4 friday so around for an early pick up

until my internet gets posted g would need a pm. Next sunday is a possibility for of to drop off to leeds.

Sundays are always good as I dont work. We need to get them from Hartlepool to Leeds and then Leeds anywhere as I can meet anywhere Leeds onwards.

Leeds Wolfette - when's good for you?

guys would it be ok for two bunnies, dom has offered homes to two guys rather than one, partly due to bunnyrun help and also her getting really busy with her drama school :)

I am going to warrington on friday night but it will a bit of a rush and I am going straight from work, I might be able to do sunday but dont fancy going all the way to warrington again so could go from Leeds to half way.

leeds even just a little bit would be amazing, even just outside leads at a services somehwere
I am just so grateful
I am a terribly driver and last time I drove into a city - Manchester (going to louises) I followed the tomtom too much including its speed advice and got a speeding issue :roll:
I would be so so greatful even for just a little bit out of leeds - as I say Im hopeless at routes so as you know the way Leeds Wolfette you just say when what time and i'll be there...squeeeee

leeds even just a little bit would be amazing, even just outside leads at a services somehwere
I am just so grateful
I am a terribly driver and last time I drove into a city - Manchester (going to louises) I followed the tomtom too much including its speed advice and got a speeding issue :roll:
I would be so so greatful even for just a little bit out of leeds - as I say Im hopeless at routes so as you know the way Leeds Wolfette you just say when what time and i'll be there...squeeeee

Where abouts r u coming from? An option would be the services between j25 and j26 on the m62.

They are the only services apart from coming a lot further across the m62, and thats about a 40 minute drive each way for me.

I could go a bit further but not sure where there is to stop along the m62!

Last edited:
I am just so grateful

Oldham was no where near a city, but I do know what you mean!

whatever is best for you
where abouts in leeds are you, as in the first bit of your post code?
as i imagine bluevix will need this too :)

whatever is best for you
where abouts in leeds are you, as in the first bit of your post code?
as i imagine bluevix will need this too :)

I am in the ls26 area :wave:

Every other weekend i am normally back and to to warrington cos of watching warrington play rugby but playing on friday this week just to be awkward!!

Back