• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport from Kings Heath to Bolton - Sorted

chloaster

Warren Veteran
:wave:

Is anyone travelling from Birmingham to Bolton, Lancashire? If so we would really appreciate help getting Aiden from Fat Fluffs to Bunny Hop :D

Last edited:
If no-one else could do it i could do Walsall to Bolton but it would be on the 16th October, thats when i travel down to Blackpool...

I could do the last big J17/18/19 on M6 to Bolton if you bribe me with coffee, cake and bunny cuddles when I get there. Would have to be a weekend though

I could do the last big J17/18/19 on M6 to Bolton if you bribe me with coffee, cake and bunny cuddles when I get there. Would have to be a weekend though

Not my rabbit but I am sure I can find a coffee and cake even a couple of bunny coudles:lol::lol::lol:

Hiya :wave::wave:
Aiden is for meeeee :love:.....I don't mind travelling to meet someone on his/their journey...and I'll provide some nice fat cream cakes!!!:lol::lol::p

I'd love to help but not going your way till last week in October - I can vouch for Kays' coffee n cake n bunny cuddles though :D

I think so yes I can do any of those they are all quite close to each other. Just need to get him to you for that day now

I think so yes I can do any of those they are all quite close to each other. Just need to get him to you for that day now

Yepp.. its about half hour drive to Kings Heath from me and then its the opposite way.. Would be brilliant if someone could get him to me sometime Friday. :wave: Anyone??

hi everyone :wave:
May be able to sort this for Monday, :D I'm in exchange with Vickie and may be meeting her OH on his journey to work which is only an 1hr 20 min from me but I'll keep u posted over the weekend as things get confirmed :D:D

Transport from Kings Heath to Bolton Sorted

Very nice...from what I went through when there, Dubai needs this...

Traffic in Dubai is crazy...but I sure everyone knew that...

Back