• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toys for rabbit

I can't give mine toilet roll tubes because they end up eating the tubes and I don't like the idea of them eating cardboard and having it in there digestive system, the idea makes me uncomfortable. I just rather they eat the hay without them eating cardboard.
Yes Cookie has the same problem, he starts eating the roll tubes immediately 😂

My bunnies have different personalities, Booboo formerly known as Lucky knows the boundaries and has learned well through positive reinforcement and he is now very well behaved. I have been overwhelmed by his progress. Booboo is so sweet, he comes to me for cuddles although he thinks its treat time afterwards lol. I give him a treat because he is so well behaved now, he is like a little puppy.

Bugs hates being handled and she runs away whenever I try to interact with her

Oreo well... shes stubborn and she in not displaying any concept of learning

Snuggles is sweet she takes cuddles and is very calm although every now and again she stamps her foot to let me know when she isn't happy after interaction. I must work more on her because sometimes it can be difficult to know when she is happy during interaction.

LambChop... well his like a ball in a china shop always happy to run about with his air plane ears, its so sweet to watch him but he will not be handled in anyway because he bites and when he bites, its very hard but on occasions I'm able to stroke him but I have to be on my guard with him.

• Haha
Reactions: KCG
My bunnies have different personalities, Booboo formerly known as Lucky knows the boundaries and has learned well through positive reinforcement and he is now very well behaved. I have been overwhelmed by his progress. Booboo is so sweet, he comes to me for cuddles although he thinks its treat time afterwards lol. I give him a treat because he is so well behaved now, he is like a little puppy.

Bugs hates being handled and she runs away whenever I try to interact with her

Oreo well... shes stubborn and she in not displaying any concept of learning

Snuggles is sweet she takes cuddles and is very calm although every now and again she stamps her foot to let me know when she isn't happy after interaction. I must work more on her because sometimes it can be difficult to know when she is happy during interaction.

LambChop... well his like a ball in a china shop always happy to run about with his air plane ears, its so sweet to watch him but he will not be handled in anyway because he bites and when he bites, its very hard but on occasions I'm able to stroke him but I have to be on my guard with him.
Congratulations on taking care of so many rabbits, I could never handle it. I thought about the rabbits' personalities astrologically now. 😂😂😂
I think Booboo is a gemini
Bugs is pisces
Oreo is leo
Snuggles is taurus
Lambchop is aries omg 😂😂😂

I made some progress with Oreo today. She is so fluffy, doughy and cute. She came to me for the first time today for a cuddle then she rested right next to me and took a nap I couldn't believe it, I was like is this the same Oreo 😮

I made some progress with Oreo today. She is so fluffy, doughy and cute. She came to me for the first time today for a cuddle then she rested right next to me and took a nap I couldn't believe it, I was like is this the same Oreo 😮
Woow this is a great achievement, you deserve congratulations 👏

My bunnies quite like this, I made one at home with toilet roll tubes and sticks to see if they liked the concept before buying a proper one:

Reactions: KCG
I've been wanting to give Booboo a hug all day but he doesn't want one. I pet him but then he expects a treat afterwards. :LOL:

Back