• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Today is Morse's First Birthday !!

I'm so very late to this party :(
Happy First Birthday Morse! :love: And many, many more! I hope you got some goodies and lots of play time today. Jenna sends tail wags and barkday wishes to you! :D xxxx

My, how handsome you've grown, Morse pup. Such a precious boy. :love:

I love that you've seen him every step of the way. I first met my Zara cat when she was just 24 hours old. She's 7 this year. :shock:

I am so sorry I missed your birthday day Morse. I am sure you had a lovely day with Jane and the salmon skin.

They are all such gorgeous photos Jane, Morse is as adorable as ever :love:

I am so sorry I missed your birthday day Morse. I am sure you had a lovely day with Jane and the salmon skin.

They are all such gorgeous photos Jane, Morse is as adorable as ever :love:

Thank you, he is a dear little fella. He absolutely loves people and other dogs. Cats, on the other hand are really not his thing !! It's weird as he is not at all interested in my Rabbits, but if he sees a Cat ............................... :shock:

He is a dear little fella, there is just something so very endearing about him. I am glad he is sharing his life with you x

Back