• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tilly needs a friend!

jessica*rabbit

Warren Scout
my 2 year old buck tilly (dont ask about the female name!) is rather lonely in the house alone all day so ive decided to get him a friend. ive heard that a neutered female would be the best sort of companion for him.
has anyone got any other advice before i start looking.

also, if she is spayed, do i need to get tilly castrated, some say i must, others say it is not a problem, im willing to have him done, but if i dont need to then i dont want to cause him any unnessecary stress x x x x

Best to get him castrated.

Are you going to a rescue to get him a wife?

My Westie is called Tilly, but she is a girl:lol:

yes going to go to a rescue centre. i am going to get hima girlfriend yes. i mentioned it to him this morning, and he went mental, binkying everywhere and grunting at me! so i think hes keen! x

yep he needs to be castrated otherwise he may pester her causing her to retaliate and fight.Best of luck with the bonding

We are in Essex :wave:

Definately get your little man neutered, then his hormones won't get in the way of bonding, and he won't pester his wifey!:lol:

Back