• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Those of you with male/female pairs...

Are your pairs related or not?

• Unrelated

Votes: 54 81.8%
  • Brother and sister

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • Different relation

Votes: 7 10.6%

• Total voters
My two are unrelated and adore one another. They snuggle together but at other times they sit and doze apart. Sometimes I guess they need their space but they've (touch wood) never had an 'argument' and have been bonded since early December.

Barnaby is approx 3.5 years old and Pebbles is 1 year old.

Oh, and I adore them both but don't think they feel the same way about me :lol:

I have a group of 8 and a group of 2 and only 2 of them are related.

In my group of 8 I have 4 boys and 4 girls, 2 of the boys are related but haven't been together since they were 8 weeks(ish) old, until yesterday and they are the only 2 buns I have not seen together or groom or interact.

bisc and matt are brothers and are extremely close. i have always wondered if they are so close because they are related or whether it is just their personalities and they would be that way with unrelated bunnies aswell. :)

Unrelated. They're always together and snuggle a lot but I hardly ever see them grooming each other, they never scuffle though.

Last edited:
Back