• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thistle Hall?

^^^^^ It is plywood on the back of Thistle Hall. My darling Sooty has chewed a hole through the back of hers :evil:

Wish you'd posted sooner......it was driving me CRAZY, and I am SUCH a saddo that I went outside in my jammies to check!!! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Definately! :D I would have thought the best place to cut a hole through would be on the left hand side at the back. That is the opposite end that the ramp rests in, so plenty of space!

^^^^^ It is plywood on the back of Thistle Hall. My darling Sooty has chewed a hole through the back of hers :evil:

thistle halls are ok if being given away free, but I wouldn't pay full price for them again

I have 2 in a greenhouse, doubt they would survive more than a couple of winters exposed outside

also my babes have been chewing the hell out of them, the central supporting strut on the ground floor is almost chewed through, as are the frames to the doors, and the ramp - and they NEVER chew normally

nice design, shame they cut corners with the quality of wood

Back