• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This world makes me so angry at times

angry.

Yep know what you mean...a family live up the road to me..they have six kids ranging from 20 to under 4 they are allowed to run wild when I got my present car they sent the youngest boy then aged about 3 up here & I saw him hanging round but took no notice after he,d gone I looked out & saw my car had a huge scratch along one side,I called police but they said there was nothing they could do, i,d had trouble with these kids before as they had pulled up all the flowers I had in my front garden(given to me by my mum who had since died) when I confronted the mother she punched me..this time police said they would arrest her if she touched me again..now they resort to calling me names if I walk past them...they want to move back to ireland & I will be waving a flag out the window if they do.

gess what its the same with the kids round my area its one family and this women has about 9 kids and shes so busy getting more kids that shes too blind to look after the ones shes got!
she threatened to stab my dad (he dont live with us so he was like yeah p**s off you would have to catch me first) and she threatened to shoot my best friend (now moved away couldnt put up with the ****)

and shes so un approachable if you tell he politley her kids been little s**ts she will be like no my kids wouldnt do anything like that and threaten you but the police do nothing!

i wanna be a police lady when im older so hopefully i will be able to do stuff to stop things like that when im older like people say
'one honest voice is louder then a crowd' so hopefully i will be able to be louder then the evil familys here- does that make sense???

sorry for rambling on - the wind me up so much!!!! :( :( :(

LOL I'm 15 and I would NEVER in my life do such a thing to an animal :shock: that is cruel mean and well just damn right SELFISH :shock: :? :( it makes me sick:? my little brother (6) brings all his friends down and they run around the garden screaming and poor jazz i have to take him in because of all the noise :( poor lil things so helpless! i think RSPCA inspecters should go into schools to talk about animal welfare as there is not enough education out there and animals suffer as a result of this indecent behaviour :?

xx

htugs

HI...My house backs on to a field...somewhile ago we had druggies living in there, they had built a den behind an old building which backed onto my garden...off their faces on drugs they used to keep threatening to kill my bunnies (they must have been up to the house & seen them in their shed)I had to train my bunns not to be picked up so that if they did carry out their threat then it would not be easy for them to catch them..I was terrified for them..I found out later that the council had wanted to get complaints about the field as they wanted to built flats on it but they didn,t own the land & were hoping that if they got loads of compaints then they would compulsary purchase it...they failed & now a sports club have taken it over & keep proper care of it & no more trouble but the druggies were really scary, they even knocked the wall down at the bottom of my garden & moved their camp inside onto my property.I used to find used needles around too!

It's horrendous the way a lot of people live. We were so fed up of the trouble the school kids were giving, that we moved to the middle of nowhere. It seems to be the only way to live your life decently. On a more positive note, I'm going to be teaching French in rural schools next year, and the kids there seem lovely and caring, and have parents who also care, so I think there a still a lot of decent ones left!

This government/country is a disgrace!! They let people get away with everything, but of course the law abiding taxpayer gets punished. I think I should be prime minister - justice would be done criminals (especially those who hurt animals) would have the same done to them (including the death sentence) and actually attend a prison - not a hotel!!!! :evil:

Children should be disciplined - just look at their parents for an idea of how they are going to turn out. Everybody whos homes/property have been damaged, it may actually be worth your while to install a camera or two because if u catch them on the act then they most certianly can be prosecuted. This may be a bit costly in the start, but you will be saving money on property damage etc in the long run.

If anyone had hurt my Jasper or Lilly, I don't know what I would have done!!!!

I have a friend who has CCTV round her house as the kids just damage everything!!!! It was a bit costley but she says has been worth it for her own peace of Mind! And if they do damage her property again she has it on tape.

I had a camera installed, but the devious little ******** wore their caps and "hoodies". We caught one lad (he was 11), throwing eggs at the window, made him clean them off, alerted the police to it, but mum and dad refused to believe it had been him. They even came to my house to threaten me.
I hope other people have more success with their cameras.

If they're threatening you I'd have a dictaphone on hand! I bet these are the types of people who don't go to work and scrounge off the governement!

Makes me mad! I know what should be done with them! :evil:

I feel that they actually did me a favour, because where I live now is so much nicer, and my life infinitely better. The bunnies have more space too and I'm able to grow them carrots etc! However, I wouldn't want anyone to go through what we went through. Unfortunately I see appalling behaviour at school, which drags you down. Hope primary schools are better!

:cry: This is a horrible cruel world, there are some good people but the majority are wicked. There is little respect for human life, the environment or animals. I believe that the world is definately getting worse, childen and young people are even killing each other and committing crimes that you can' believe a child or young person could do.
It makes me very sad. I think what the Jehovah's witnesses say is right, it's a wicked system and the earth needs to be restored back to paradise.

mad

Hi rabswood...knowe what you mean about jehovers witnesses, I have had an eledrly man coming to speak to me for many years he knows I love animals & always takes the trouble to find me pamphlets with animals on...he tells me about a world where homans & animals can live together in peace with no need to afraid of each other...sounds wonderful...only last night my O/H witnessed a neighbour (they are east european) dumping an old bed against another neighbours garden fence directly opposite my house we watched to see what house they came from & this morning I reported them to enviromental health I also stuck a notice on the mattress telling people who was responsible for doing this & where they lived I was hoping to shame them into moving it but the council came & took it away...I am so angry I just hope that they are prosecuted.

While driving home from work on a main road not far from my house there's a landscaped piece of land, someone has dumped the back of a wagon load onto it, a sofa and goodness knows what else. They must have done it in the middle of the night. I don't know why people do this as you can dump that sort of stuff free at a tip about 5 minutes drive away, they've obviously been able to get the rubbish that far so why can't they take it to the tip?

We have probably had the same conversations with the Jehovahs witnesses, they have shown me some lovely bible quotes, I do believe in God and the bible. I have one written on a bit of paper its Isaiah11:6 to9.
Part of it says:

'And the wolf will actually reside for a while with the male lamb, and with the kid the leopard itself will lie down...'

'the cow and the bear themselves will feed; together their young ones will lie down. And even the lion will eat straw just like the bull'

They told me that when the earth is restored back to a paradise as it once was with Adam and Eve, all the animals and humans will live peaceably together, they won't eat each other and humans wont eat animals either, apparently Adam and Eve were vegetarians, it was only after the flood with Noah that God told the humans to eat animals, I'm particularily interested in this as I am vegetarian. It makes sense as in one of the vegetarian society's magazines it said that our (humans) intestines are too long for digesting meat. So God didn't create us originally to be carnivores. If animals like bulls and Elephants can have so much strength on veggie diets why can't lions, humans, sharks etc?

Also in the newspaper ages ago and on Animal Planet on TV it was reported that a lioness adopted a young oryx (a kind of deer like creature) as her own baby. Unfortunetly other lions in the pride eventually killed it but she went off and adopted another one, it just shows that even today animals can live peacably together.

I think that what the Witnesses are saying is true. Lots of people get rid of them when they come to the door, once you start asking questions it's really interesting. I don't think God did intended us to live like we do today, I get so distressed about all the things that happen to the animals, I'm a member of Compassion in World Farming, WWF, RSPCA, Cats Protection etc, I'm anti hunt, anti vivisection. I want what the witnesses say to be true, the bible doesn't say that the earth will be destroyed just this 'wicked system' will come to an end. I think a paradise earth sounds fab. :D

That is terrible! A lot of children nowadays aren't brought up, they are dragged up! I am 15 and am fed up with most people my age, they are cheeky, disrepectful and don't care about anyone apart from themselves.
Not so long ago where I live (N.Ireland) some right little brats who should be locked up (and have the key thrown away) decided it would be great fun to steal someones beautiful little collie rescue dog and thrown it into a blazingt bonfire! The poor thing was yelping and screaming in pain of being burnt alive and died an awful painful death. What was done with these teenagers? NOTHING!!!! Makes me sick! maybe if the prisons where made less like blooming holiday camps, people who be more wary of doing wrong! I think all prisoners should only be fed gruel or bread and dripping and NO TVs, computers and they should be woken up at dawn and expected top break stones, maybe then people would wise up. You know 'Great' Britain should be renamed!

very true about prisons beebop, my dad has always said that, not only that but a lot of these prisoners get fed and educated better than our kids in britain!

my son is five, and already I get scared at bad influences on him, he is a bright, happy inteligent boy, we do our best to educate him to be considerate of others and careing, and when on his own or with most of his friends then he is fine. However there is a boy across the road from us, 6months younger, he is rude, cheeky and violent...he is not even five yet and he looks as though if not curbed soon is going to be a right thug, put it this way I told him not to kick my son and if I caught him doing it again I would be talking to his mum....his reply, to spit on my windows and shout NO!!! :evil:

So far I have bit my tongue, but I have to try and keep my son in now to stop him getting involved with this child, which I feel is wholely unfair and of course my son just thinks I am being mean

Education starts at home, show a good example and your kids will follow, but dont lecture or force as kids only rebel :roll: . Only after having my own kids do I know understand why my mum said it is the hardest but most rewarding thing possible!

hi

I have to keep my rabbits under lock and key as I was told that the last tennant's rabbit got abducted, murdered and dumped back in its hutch for their kids to find in the morning - and I live in a quiet little country village, albeit up the 'council' end of the village rather than the posh end...

We get picked on by the local boys as my son is home educated with learning difficulties - we are 'different' so get picked on - but nothing as serious as has been described here, just knock and run and snowballing our windows etc - when I complained to the parents of one lad they just told him to go further afield when making mischeif, so now he goes to the posh end of the village and drives them mad - If I had been his mum he would have been grounded for a week - but then she would have had the nuisance of having him around the house for a week, and they just can't be bothered with it. On my street children are chucked out 'to play' from the age of 3, often while their mums are out at work at one of several part-time cleaning jobs - they just wander around 'playing' - no-one tells them if some kind of 'fun' is wrong as they are on their own, or with bigger boys who use the young ones to do their dirty work - the young ones want to be in 'the gang' so they go along with it - it's really a whole seperate world from the adults and kids in their nice cosy houses - they make their own rules.

Of course my own son used to want to be involved too - but I said no and wouldn't let him out 'to play' with the other boys after a couple of bad incidents when he was misused by the older ones - they have to test the newcomers and he will do ANYTHING to be one of 'the gang'...If I had had other children, particulary a baby, or a job, it would have been impossible for me to keep him home - it was very hard work as he is a very difficult boy to handle - I took him out of school to home-ed because he kept attacking the teachers, at the age of 8 so no, primary schools are no better!...I've been ostracised by all the other parents because my son is ruining lessons and frightening their kids - I've had years of people judging me as a bad parent for my son's behaviour - he was the worst at every school he went to, albeit nice, village schools.

The teachers were all for sending him down the route of 'bad boys' unit, but I decided to give it one last shot before he went on the road to borstal then jail - he was a potential killer if I ever met one (got rid of all my kitchen knives when he was 5, so he pushed me downstairs instead)...I decided to keep him at home permanently - we didn't go out or see anyone except his dad for 3 months - I nearly went mad with boredom - but he calmed down...I think that boys in particular find modern life over-stimulating - boys have always been keen on running the streets and causing mayhem to ordinary people though - it's an age-old tradition and I have been criticised for keeping him under control by the very people who would have been complaining most after he'd put fireworks through their letterboxes or something worse...'Boys will be boys' they say - till they're the victim.

Anyway - if I'd had other kids or 3 part-time jobs, as most of these women have, it would have been impossible to take my 'bad lad' in hand - When you have a baby you just don't think it'll happen to you - how would YOU get an 8yr old boy under control when you're not allowed to smack and never see him anyway, since he's either at school, after-school club or out 'playing' with other boys?

One thing I did learn though was that my son had absolutely no respect for me - he learnt that off his father, who's always treated me like an idiot and was (before I divorced him) aggressive to me if I complained...The fact that most teachers are women meant that my son had no respect for most teachers - They couldn't make any impression on him...He finally got a male teacher at one school (they shunted him around as no-one wanted him) and after a good start this man resorted to bullying my son as he was so exasperating - so he lost respect for him too.

I'm happy to say that 2 years on from this nightmare, we are doing great - my son is blossoming into an artist as he's been allowed free reign to follow his interests - he still has a temper but he knows he will lose his computer and be stuck in his bedroom for an afternoon if he loses it - he hasn't hit me for a long time. He kind of looks down on the street kids now as he's too busy making stuff with Bryce or photoshop to be interested in causing trouble.

Result!! I still wouldn't have house bunnies as he doesn't care about animals (I don't believe boys are as nurturing as girls - we have different hormones) and he is unpredictable when he loses his temper - Makes way too much noise for rabbits to relax...He likes my 2 though, and I'm working on making him a caring person - but it won't happen overnight...If only someone could give all the 'bad lads' as much attention and guidance it would make a world of difference I'm sure.

I wish all parents were like you and I hope your son continues to enjoy his interests. You're so right that all kids need is attention (of the positive variety) and boundaries. There are some children with genuine behavioural difficulties, and I believe your son may be one, but it really winds me up to see kids on the special needs register for behaviour. Not because it doesn't exist but because it gives a label and an excuse for the kids and their parents. The children you describe in your village are perfectly capable of behaving and simply need guidance and support from their parents. As a result of the umpteen kids on the special needs register, it takes a lot of attention away from the few who genuinely need the help.
I have taught many difficult kids, and find that as soon as the boundaries are set, routines in place and they start to get praise for their work and behaviour, they cease to become "difficult".
Yours is a vey inspiring story, and I'm sure your son will grow up into a happy young man who's a credit to you.

Back