• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This Took me Ages !! - All My Bunnies :-)

Your bunnies are amazing and so are you Jane.You have so many health issues and you still manage to keep all your bunnies in tip top condition.God bless you:love::love::love::love:

How long have you been keeping bunnies Jane?

Are they all from rescues etc?

x

I obtained my first Bunnies in January 1998. Three Black Otter Rex Does from...........a Pet Shop :oops: I knew no better :oops:

The Buns here now are mostly from Rescues except for the Velveteens who came from a Breeder and Aisling who was from a Petshop.

The Petshop Five were orphaned at 2.5 weeks :cry: whilst in the Adoption Centre of P@H

Awwwww I want them all:love:

I have your next photography job ------- You can come and do all mine:lol::lol::lol:

Amazing Jane! They are lovely, and if you ever find you need extra hobbies, you could become a bunny photographer! :love::love::love::love::love:

MeandafewBuns434-1.jpg

I LOVE harry!!!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

What's his story??!!

they r beautiful :love: how on earth do u have time for them all cleaning etc ive 11 and thats a days work!!

Thanks for all your comments :)

My Rabbits are my life. I seldom see people and find life in general quite hard due to a longstanding illness. But my Rabbits give me a reason to get up every day. They rely on me 100% and that responsibility means I have to keep going.

Chipmunk-K Harry was from ARC. He was a Fosterbun. He went to another Fosterhome to enable me to take in a poorly ARC Bun but being the hooligan Harry is he managed to sustain a compound fracture of his hind leg less than 24 hours after going to the other Fosterhome. It was a complete accident and the Fosterers were distraught :cry: Harry had to have his leg amputated and then he came back here :) Prior to his accident we had just managed to resolve a bad GI problem he had. He used to pass tons of mucus with his poo. Lots of 'tests' came back 'normal' so in the end we tried him on a med used to treat Inflammatory Bowel Disease- SALAZOPYRIN'. It worked and within 3 weeks Harry's tummy problem was cured :D.....................Then the muppet goes and breaks his leg :roll:
He is still a complete hooligan and I am just waiting for his next mishap..........:?

Last edited:
Oh my goodness Jane all your bunnies are just absolutely stunning!! They all look so happy, chilled & relaxed - well done, they are an absolute credit to you :love::love::love:

Awww thank you for sharing these with us Jane. They are all beautiful. But I have to admit I adore Lara she is stunning:love::love:

Back