• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This Little Poppet is facing her Spay Day. UD Photos of Poor Poppet!

So glad to hear Seffy has come through her spay okay and is back to boisterousness (even though that might not be the best thing for her to be doing at present! :lol: You can't keep a good girl down!)
More vibes for her to heal well and quickly so her body can keep up with that bunnitude of hers! ;) xxxxxxx

Thanks everyone. It's good to have her home. :)

awww very pleased to here seffy is doing well, missed this thread yesterday sorry. Give her an extra big nose rub from me (if she likes them lol.)

Is water wet? :p Seffy ADORES noserubs. She demands them if anyone is anywhere near her. (She even tries to get them off the cats; so far none of them have learned.) She'll very much appreciate your additional rubs. :)

She's absolutely fine... but BORED. We're litter training her at the same time and she's shredded all her newspaper because she doesn't like confinement. But she needs to be - not just for litter training but so she doesn't do herself a mischief by overdoing it. Poor thing.

I'm glad she's still doing well. I'm sure she'll get spoilt with lots of forage treats today.

Poor poorly bunny. Persephone says, "I'M BORED LEMME OUTTA HERE."

P1060822_zps4vkypp7j.jpg

P1060826_zps8cqhrxdh.jpg

P1060798_zpsl3ejdiak.jpg

Lopsy was climbing the walls (literally...) when he came home from his plum-job. I dread to think what could've happened if he was REALLY a girl :S Glad she's making a good recovery: I suppose boredom is a sign of wanting more in life, which is good! Best wishes to you all :)

Back