• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This little piggy.... Needs a name!!!

Autumn

Warren Scout
image-35.jpg

She is a she..... I collected her today from Walsall RSPCA with her friend Peppa. She was called Paige, but to be honest I hate that!!!

Peppa I can live with, and the other piggies are Lola, Cleo and Delilah.

And suggestions?!

What a gorgeous little piggie! :love: Im really rubbish at thinking of names, the first name that popped into my head though was willow?

That's actually quite appropriately vampire themed too as she bit my friend when we went to collect her..... Naughty piggy!!!

I always think of willow as a grey name! Names that sound nice with ur others... Tallulah, Ruby... Maybe Bella, Alice, Rosalie or Esme if u like vampires!! All pretty names for vampires :lol: and pretty piggies :D

Pumpkin pig!!!!!!!?????? She is adorable.:thumb::thumb::love::love:

Daisy, Peggy, Peony, Pansy, Patch, Prudence, Priscilla...................

Oh blumming eck, what is it with this site, always manages to make me want to get more animals lol. So very tempted to get a couple of indoor piggies right now.....;)

Anyway back to the name....

Pippin
Petunia
Flower
Florrie

Oh blumming eck, what is it with this site, always manages to make me want to get more animals lol. So very tempted to get a couple of indoor piggies right now.....;)

Anyway back to the name....

Pippin
Petunia
Flower
Florrie

These two little rescue piggies were a very deliberate, filling my self to capacity move!

I am the worst fostered ever and every single animal I take in has stayed so I made the decision to make sure I can't possible ever agree to 'just one more emergency!'

:wave: been backwards and forward to this pic and every time i look at her i see Mae pop into my head, she looks lovely:D

even tho i'm not a piggy person :oops:

Back