• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This is very hard for me to ask but... UPDATE. Listed on RR Pg1

I'd say go with whatever you feel comfortable with.

So sorry you are having to rehome your furries :(

Good luck in finding them a new home.

Aww, Im so sorry that you're having to do this, it must be heartbreaking.

You are doing the right thing though. At least if they go to a rescue, you know that any new home will be checked first and you could even request that they go to experienced rabbit people maybe.

I really feel for you hun, but Im sure your bunnies will be ok and they know you love them and Im sure they will settle down in their new home(s).

Hugs to you

as long as they have lots of space i reckon they'll be fine... and hopefully their new owner(s) will email pictures every now and again :'(

Aw I'm sorry you're having to do this.

I agree with others who have said it's better to sort this out sooner rather than later, I could have kept Audrey for several months longer but then I would have missed a fab home.

You just need to set up an account on RR and then away you go. If you want them posting in RIN, fill in the form in that section and PM me or one of the other mods and we can put it up for you.

as long as they have lots of space i reckon they'll be fine... and hopefully their new owner(s) will email pictures every now and again :'(

Audrey's owner e-mails me regularily and let me go and visit. It was lovely to see how happy she is.

You can just create an account on rabbit rehome and upload them yourself - go to the add/edit link on the left, then sign up with a username and password.

yeah it's really straightforward to do - but don't put your full address on as many people do - it's there for all to see when they look at your bunnies :?

thanks for the rat link. I stop by there every now and again so I will ask them.

Is there any obligation with rabbit rehome? i.e. if I put them up there do I HAVE to give them to someone from there? I don't like the idea of not being able to choose who they go to

edit: thanks for the guinea pigs as well.

Last edited:
thanks for the rat link. I stop by there every now and again so I will ask them.

Is there any obligation with rabbit rehome? i.e. if I put them up there do I HAVE to give them to someone from there? I don't like the idea of not being able to choose who they go to

No defiently not. It's up to you who they go to- you can do a homecheck/ask them to give a donation to a rescue if you choose.

No defiently not. It's up to you who they go to- you can do a homecheck/ask them to give a donation to a rescue if you choose.

well that's a relief as i certainly don't want them to go right now, more nearer the time and i'd liek to be able to choose who they go to.

yikes. poor buns :(

Oh no this is really sad :cry: and although I have advice that no one else has given I want to let you know I am thinking of you. You have certainly done the right thing by posting on here and I'm sure you will find them great home through RU and RR.

Massive hugs xx

well that's a relief as i certainly don't want them to go right now, more nearer the time and i'd liek to be able to choose who they go to.

yikes. poor buns :(

They are lucky buns for having someone to love them enough to look into their new homes so much.I'm sure you will find them somewhere where they will be really happy.

We would offer as we are so close to your current location but we are full up atm with 11 pets of our own.

Sorry we cant help :(

Cobweb was looking for a rescue rabbit but a male to be bonded with her female,she is in Wales.Maybe she wanted to just rehome one bunny.

Jackie x

Back