• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This is very hard for me to ask but... UPDATE. Listed on RR Pg1

Awww you poor thing, but what a fab opportunity! As hard as this decision will be, you can not be condemed for doing what you have in trying to do the best by your buns, it must have been so hard making that post; really feel for you.
I hope you can find a solution that you are happy with and good on you for doing the right thing and giving yourself the max time to organise it.:D
If I wasn't out numbered with boys here, I could have offered Brian a home here on the South Coast. They all look beautiful bunsters. Very best of luck and really hope the overseas posting goes well for you both.:D

thanks for your kind remarks, guys. I've only just noticed as i dont often visit rabbit chat these days...

and Mr B, I may well take off with one of my 'other husbands' if you don't watch your tone!!! Cheeky sod.. gotta keep me in check ;)

our date has been moved forward from may 6th to may 6th being the time hubby STARS in work so we're going a cvouple of weeks before then... i'll have to leave them early arpil.

i will cry buckets :(:(:cry:

but for now i am maiking the most of charlie's pee-free fur (brian's netuering was the bets thing to happent o poor charlie) adn sniffing him 24/7 :D

Back