• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This is awful

I hate it, it makes me sick to the pit and angry and feel desperately frustrated.
I've just noticed that these are in Romsey, and I had a convo. last Tuesday with someone I see every week from Romsey, who has recently stopped breeding buns on a fairly big scale, and I suspect they are his. I'd best not say too much but e-mailing him will probably make him laugh.

I didn't know there was such a thing as a 'Fattening cage', it's hideous.

Well, they are far better than the ones I got Bobbie and the Boblets, Lady Jane and her babies and Theodora and her babies out of, I will never forget that night I went to that breeders to get those bunnies out and he still had more in cage like that but they were stacked on top of each other so when the bunny in the top cage wee'd it went over all those underneath!!

I hate breeders with a passion!!

The more emails to those :censored: who are selling it the better. Even if they laugh we are at least clogging up their inbox! I thought about that bidding thing too - am watching it in my ebay - when I last looked no-one had bid so hopefully it won't sell.

Well, they are far better than the ones I got Bobbie and the Boblets, Lady Jane and her babies and Theodora and her babies out of, I will never forget that night I went to that breeders to get those bunnies out and he still had more in cage like that but they were stacked on top of each other so when the bunny in the top cage wee'd it went over all those underneath!!

I hate breeders with a passion!!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

No bids on them yet, which is a relief :evil:

OMG they are so tiny! how can people actually DO that! the people that keep the buns must see how cramped they are.

i know people breed animals and put them in cages like this but when they see the aniamls every day to feed them they must SEE how uncomfortablet hey are. how can people thinkt his is right?!?!?!?!

The thing is if you watch or bid on them then the person who is selling them is going to think people are interested and then keep puting it back on proberly, hopefully they will give up thinking nobody wants them and bin them(with hope).. its ridiculous, and to think about what Bobbie and the other buns were in :cry: Theo i feel fr you...

I hate it, it makes me sick to the pit and angry and feel desperately frustrated.
I've just noticed that these are in Romsey, and I had a convo. last Tuesday with someone I see every week from Romsey, who has recently stopped breeding buns on a fairly big scale, and I suspect they are his. I'd best not say too much but e-mailing him will probably make him laugh.

I didn't know there was such a thing as a 'Fattening cage', it's hideous.

Would his wifes name happen to be Pamela as thats who the account is for?

Omg this is vile.:evil: :evil:. I feel physically sick at the thought of any animal in these conditions.

This brings back horrible memories of my Rural Studies lessons at Secondary School!

We had a Rural Studies block, and it had a shed with one of those set-ups in. There used to be big white New Zealand White's in all of them. We had this horrible teacher who just talked about them all the time, referring to them as "meat". When they were fat enough, some of the Sixth Former's would help him to kill them! :censored: :censored: They did the same to the Chickens too! :censored: :censored:

I used to stroke the bunnies, and I would constantly get shouted at by this nasty teacher, I used to dread every lesson, and cry after most of them! I hated that bl**dy teacher and that bl**dy lesson, and even the bl**dy school for allowing it. It seemed to be acceptable back then! :censored:

That teacher was horrible!! During the school Christmas Holidays, I went to the cinema with my friends, when I got back, my mum told me that one of my teacher's had died suddenly from a heart attack, it was in the local paper! It was him! and I was glad! Probably the booze and fags had finally got him! Our classroom had always smelled like a pub!

They say, what goes around comes around, and I'm inclined to agree!

Carol xx

Back