• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Think I'm losing Toffee-diet help please post 31 !

I hope he recovers soon x
When my little Alfred had an abscess he couldn't manage hay for about a month, and survived on soaked pellets and veg - he was (he went to the bridge in January 3 years after the abscess) intolerant of veg and normally anything other than a tiny portion would upset his tummy, but he was fine then bizarely, he had grated carrot, sprouts, spring greens, kale.

How is Toffee getting on? xx

Hi, well today's not been so good. He was doing great yesterday, and eating the mix that I was giving him. He just seems really down, and frustrated that he can't eat his hay. I'm getting as much forage into him as I can, but today he just seems sad. It breaks my heart. I hope tomorrow is better, for both of us. I can't tell you how many times I've been out to the shed today. Thank you so much for asking, really appreciate it x

Back