• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

There's a Bouncer in the house.... 2nd vid now added!

aaaaaaaaaaw what lovely pics & gorgeous videos......he is such a handsome boy!:love::love::love::love::love:

I told Bouncer what you said and he says: "Fankoo, I doos fink I is hand-sum actoooally and I finks I shud like to have more times running abouts wiv da oomins so I can show dem just how hand-sum I weely is. Fowster mummeh says she opes somewon will gives me a weely nice owse wiv lots of spaces to binkies and play and lots of hay noms to nom nom. I do do good binkies" :mrgreen:

I told Bouncer what you said and he says: "Fankoo, I doos fink I is hand-sum actoooally and I finks I shud like to have more times running abouts wiv da oomins so I can show dem just how hand-sum I weely is. Fowster mummeh says she opes somewon will gives me a weely nice owse wiv lots of spaces to binkies and play and lots of hay noms to nom nom. I do do good binkies" :mrgreen:

Bouncer you are just gorgeous :love::love:
Hope you get a lovely new home with space, lovely noms & maybe even a wifey bun?
But don't be in too much of a rush because I think your foster mummy might be quite smitten & may need you to keep her company for a bit longer!
He really does look like he'll be hard to part with.

Bouncer you are just gorgeous :love::love:
Hope you get a lovely new home with space, lovely noms & maybe even a wifey bun?
But don't be in too much of a rush because I think your foster mummy might be quite smitten & may need you to keep her company for a bit longer!
He really does look like he'll be hard to part with.

This is very true :oops: We're hoping he may bond as it's been quite some time since this was tried. He does though need as much space as someone can afford him as he is quite a big bun who is just full of fun and loves to show off :love: Jill is open minded about the sort of home Bouncer could have. An indoor/outdoor home with lots of human attention and stimulation if he goes alone (bondings failing) or if he bonds then the human attention is less important but a good amount of space is still vital. Only the very best for Sir Bounce :D:lol:

Back