• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

There's a Bouncer in the house.... 2nd vid now added!

*wonders where Susie Bun is* ....

Susie Bun was sat in her living room trying to be polite to a visitor who said very rude things about picking up rabbits by their ears being the best way to catch them :shock:. :evil::evil: Then Susie Bun had her university admin to do. :( All done now, and I rather think I might be revisiting this thread.:love::love::love:

Second vid STILL uploading....:roll::(

Now added underneath piccies :D:wave:

Last edited:
Love the second video too. :wave: Bouncer does some pretty impressive leaps. :D:love: Does he knock things over? ;)

Is Bouncer a good bunny when it is time to go back outside? Spenser is still AWFUL to catch in the conservatory, although I got off fairly lightly today (about 30 minutes). :roll:

Is Bouncer a good bunny when it is time to go back outside? Spenser is still AWFUL to catch in the conservatory, although I got off fairly lightly today (about 30 minutes). :roll:

Well I don't have any furniture that he can get underneath and be out of reach from hoomins so that helps :lol: Generally though he'll flop after about 20 mins of charging about and I usually uplift him then. If he's free ranging outside I have to "herd" him into a corner and then calmly & slowly pick him up. Any sudden or jerky movements result in him Bouncing several feet into the air and away he goes :lol:

Back