• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The three "E"s, more piccys added

Quick update.

All is going well and they were shut in the dog crate for an hour 2 this afternoon to see how they got on in a smaller space. No problems at all :)

They are currently all in seperate cages having their dinner, as they are all on completely different diets, and will be back out together again shortly.

I will leave it a couple of days before I shut them in all night together.

Sweet pea has had a lovely day in the garden, she seems really calm and laid back now. Hopefully she will bond well with Bertie, however she has been washing crazy Fuzzy through the run bars today. Not something I thought I would ever see :lol::lol:

I don't know what it is with kris's buns they all seem to have their own ideas who they want to live with and take absolutely no notice of me :roll::lol::lol:

Just a few more piccys from this evening, tonight Elwood and Erin decided to spend more time together, Eddie was out for the count on the sofa by himself. I think it is nice that they are all spending equal time with each other and no-one is being left out :)

HPIM1697.jpg

HPIM1698.jpg

HPIM1699.jpg

HPIM1700.jpg

HPIM1701.jpg

HPIM1703.jpg

aww it all looks so good hmm yes bunnys do have a mind of their own and prefer to pick their own freinds!!! x

Great pictures, I'm so happy for all of them...obviously I'm particularly pleased for Eddie, but also that your slightly insane Elwood has managed to get some friends, and Erin was such a freaked out lady when she arrived at Kris' it's just great to see her relaxed and happy with some companions too :)

Great pictures, I'm so happy for all of them...obviously I'm particularly pleased for Eddie, but also that your slightly insane Elwood has managed to get some friends, and Erin was such a freaked out lady when she arrived at Kris' it's just great to see her relaxed and happy with some companions too :)

:lol::lol::lol:

We are debating whethr to leave them all together over night as they seem to be getting one so well. I'm a bit nervous but Steve will do his normal bonding sleep on the sofa so I'm sure it will be fine.

Hopefully there will be piccys of another couple later today ;)

I am so pleased this evening, Erin has got the hang of the ramps already, she has been tearing up and down them and then jumping on the sofa and climbing on my lap for a cuddle :love::love:

Funny though, the boys have both been flopped out all evening, I don't think they are use to all this excitement, you would think they were the 6 year olds and she was the 1 year old :lol::lol:

I am so pleased this evening, Erin has got the hang of the ramps already, she has been tearing up and down them and then jumping on the sofa and climbing on my lap for a cuddle :love::love:

Funny though, the boys have both been flopped out all evening, I don't think they are use to all this excitement, you would think they were the 6 year olds and she was the 1 year old :lol::lol:

:lol: she is already proving too much for them :lol:

Aww my mum has been so pleased to hear the updates on her special bun :love:
She is so glad, she has come so far since she arrived, even to have had a gastrotomy :shock:. And to see her happy and settled, just makes it all worth it :love:

I am so pleased for her too. Its so nice that even though she is a hyper bun at the moment she is still choosing to come over for cuddles with me :love:

I expect it wont be long before the people walking past my house see 3 bunnies looking out the window from the window seat :lol::lol:

Wow what lovely rabbits. The brown coloured rabbit is similar to one of mine. I was wondering if there is a specific name for it like there's agouti, opal, chinchilla etc. Just intrigued.

Back