• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The surely-that-can't-be-comfortable thread

I can add my two - newly coupled - bunnies to this thread now!

whk51l.jpg

Last edited:
I think my dog Flynn has simply has to join this thread. :D Look at the state of this:

thathasgottohurt.jpg

He lies like that every day. He flops down on the floor and walks backwards along the skirting board until he can get his feet as far back and as far up the wall as possible. I think he's double jointed or something.

I think my dog Flynn has simply has to join this thread. :D Look at the state of this:

thathasgottohurt.jpg

He lies like that every day. He flops down on the floor and walks backwards along the skirting board until he can get his feet as far back and as far up the wall as possible. I think he's double jointed or something.
:lol::lol: Just look at his legs!

What wonderful piccies they have really made my day, will be back again later to have another giggle :D:lol::D:lol:

Lillian - after the shoity day I have had - that picture has really really made my day!

This thread should be given to every GP so when folks go struggling with depression, they can be given these pictures. I know its certainly put a smaile on my face when my bi-polar has been playing up!

Thanks you peeps x xx

Back