• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The surely-that-can't-be-comfortable thread

OMG, those first two are priceless! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Here's Elroy's contributions:

elroysleep1.jpg

elroysleep2.jpg

Chucks her anti-depressants out - who needs them when you can look at these gorgeous pics of bunnies! :love::love:

Oh these are such great pictures! I'm afraid I have nothing to add as haven't yet witnessed an uncomfortable sleeping posittion here - that one with the white one in a hole is hilarious !!!

What a great thread!!! The pics are so funny!! Haven't got any to add, as whenever I get my camera out, the bunnies move!

Trevor's favourite sleeping position, he just can't seem to get comfy unless he has his bottom up in the air :D

trev2050908.jpg

I couldn't work out if he was a very fluffy rabbit or a guinea pig till I noticed his little tootsies - silly me! Oh and he has a lovely bottom. :)

Florence and BooBoo hoping to grow...

plantpot016.jpg

Poppet and Nellie early one...

NPFLOPTRAY5Large.jpg

Adam, Colleen, BooBoo and Florence playing "How many rabbits can fit in a litter tray?"...

bonding2feb08043.jpg

Poppet in a cardboard tube (during a 7 bond :shock:)...

eos-150.jpg

Neil

Back