• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Sunday Heralds view on rabbit week! **new link on pg1

She should stick to her Vogue beauty books and not be allowed to keep any pets. :evil: And her children will grow up with the same attitude. :(

I don't think the second one is so bad. It shows a distinct lack of understanding, yes. But it is not without compassion and I feel it represents a 'normal section' of society, of which this woman is apart of.

Whilst I'm sure we'd all like everyone to be better, we can't go around attacking everything. Being considered 'those mad rabbit people' by others is not going to help change people's attitudes.

bit grim - what a revolting family - it was a house bunny but it chewed so they kicked it outside - let me guess - it never had hay :roll:

hmmm think ill give that one a miss then... first thing i promised alvin was no matter what a demon he became id never banish him to a hutch at the bottom of my garden, hes florished into a terrible monster knowing that... ive not said the same to pearl :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I almost feel a bit sorry for her now (but not quite), she's defiently been well and truly told :lol::lol::lol:

I hope she posts some kind of apology.

Back