• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Sunday Heralds view on rabbit week! **new link on pg1

I posted and suggested she just shouldnt be employed - hell I wanted to be irrational and reactive :censored:

Yes, I must learn to take a deep breath before commenting in future and write something more constructive. It has been one of those weeks!

What a strange article :? I couldn't work out if the point she was trying to make was not to just replace animals and impulse buying. So badly written though, utter nonsense. I left a comment too.

I thought that might be what she was trying to do, but it was so poorly written with an non-compassionate tone that is was very hard to make any sense of it.

:-(

Well done ladies (and any gentleman on here) just read the article and agree it made barely no sense whatsoever. Despite the fact that it gives the wrong message about rabbits its also generally very badly written.
I haven't left a message because I thought all your comments were brilliant!

wow she has some comments to wade through now :lol: I posted as 'Jean' (my mum's name) in Sheffield - and no I didn't give my real email addy either - always use @ mailinator.com for this type of thing, or you might get spammed.

left a comment and emailed the paper
its because of idiots like her, that rabbits end up mistreated,neglected and end up in a rescue centre with a poor start to life
poor fluffies :(
Think i will go and give my buns a big kiss and cuddle!

Kareen, that's a brilliant fund-raising idea. Sell copies of her face and we'll buy them as litter tray liners. You get funds and we get the satisfaction of seeing her fisog covered in bunny poo. OK a childish, but ultimately very satisfying!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

How bizarre that someone who writes as appalingly as her can have had such a brilliant career as a writer - I'm guessing she cobbled it together after too much wine one night before the deadline - how charmingly chaotic :roll:

Kareen, that's a brilliant fund-raising idea. Sell copies of her face and we'll buy them as litter tray liners. You get funds and we get the satisfaction of seeing her fisog covered in bunny poo. OK a childish, but ultimately very satisfying!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol: awww she's probably alright when she sobers up :roll:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back