• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The smallest RU bunny

I can't even imagine owning a bun that was less than 1kg. :| I always think Fiver is tiny compared to my girls and he weighs 2kg! :lol:

Someone did enquire about him being bonded with an old female blind nethie but we were worried he might finish her off!

Any sight of another rabbit and he goes crazy charging at it biting growling even huge rabbits. He once ran so hard at one of mine that he bounced off him. My rabbit just sat there eating like he didn't even feel it :lol:

He does play with the cats though running backwards and forwards with them trying to get them to chase him...we call it the predator/prey game :shock: I've never seem a rabbit do it before but it's like he's goading them to chase him it's very strange.

I've read a bit about Tiny Tim on RSPCA Macclesfield website - maybe he had a bad experience with other bunnies in his previous "home"? I'm guessing he needs to live singly then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arghhhh all these cute ickle bunnies are killing me with their little faces and big attitudes ... I loves them all :love::love:

I am going to the medium thread now to add Poppy and Py but I am so spoilt for choice re these threads containing all these beautiful bunnies :)

I think Will is tiny compared to Nancy, but at 1.35kg he may be bordering on medium.

Here he is trying to look small to get on this thread:D

I think Will is tiny compared to Nancy, but at 1.35kg he may be bordering on medium.

Here he is trying to look small to get on this thread:D

:lol::lol::lol::lol: nah me personally consider that small, he's about the sane size as three of my buns.

I've read a bit about Tiny Tim on RSPCA Macclesfield website - maybe he had a bad experience with other bunnies in his previous "home"? I'm guessing he needs to live singly then?

He came from a breeder...a cruelty case so I'm not sure but I would assume he was alone. It was horrific apparently the rabbits were terrified they were screaming with fear when taken away. The majority had to be PTS. Tiny Tim was more than terrified when he came to us he would hide permanently and if you tried to pick him up he would squeal with fear. He is much more confident now and although you can't pick him up or he tries to bite you he will climb up onto you to get apple and let you stroke him when he eats. I don't think Polish bunnies are normally kept as pets from what I have read they are normally just for showing. Also someone did say that Polish rabbits are difficult to bond as they are aggressive towards other rabbits. He does have a teddy bear rabbit girlfriend who he sits and grooms though. I did notice her ear was hanging off though so maybe best he sticks to a teddy bear gf :lol:

He came from a breeder...a cruelty case so I'm not sure but I would assume he was alone. It was horrific apparently the rabbits were terrified they were screaming with fear when taken away. The majority had to be PTS. Tiny Tim was more than terrified when he came to us he would hide permanently and if you tried to pick him up he would squeal with fear. He is much more confident now and although you can't pick him up or he tries to bite you he will climb up onto you to get apple and let you stroke him when he eats. I don't think Polish bunnies are normally kept as pets from what I have read they are normally just for showing. Also someone did say that Polish rabbits are difficult to bond as they are aggressive towards other rabbits. He does have a teddy bear rabbit girlfriend who he sits and grooms though. I did notice her ear was hanging off though so maybe best he sticks to a teddy bear gf :lol:

I'd read he came from a cruelty case and that some were so bad they screamed in fear :cry: if I ever had to see something like that, it would haunt me forever I think. Those poor bunnies, I don't want to think about what they went through to be so afraid :cry; I don't understand how anyone can harm any animal and bunnies can be so sweet & loving, it's heart breaking :cry: so glad he's safe with you now :love:

I'd read he came from a cruelty case and that some were so bad they screamed in fear :cry: if I ever had to see something like that, it would haunt me forever I think. Those poor bunnies, I don't want to think about what they went through to be so afraid :cry; I don't understand how anyone can harm any animal and bunnies can be so sweet & loving, it's heart breaking :cry: so glad he's safe with you now :love:

They must have traumatised the poor bunnies :cry: Yes glad he has a second chance I just hope he manages to find a home because we have other fosters and my buns so would love him to go somewhere where someone can give him their undivided attention I think he deserves that after all he's been through :love:

DOUGHNUT!!!!!!! There you are my sweet girl :love::love::love::love: I've missed seeing your gorgeous face recently! How's my favourite bunny doing?

She had a bit of a setback but she is fine now. Keeps having mad half hours and doing a binky then crashing into the wall!

Boo!
[
Boo_zps4ee9bfd1.jpg

Ah I love black bunnies, what a cute little face

Back