• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The smallest RU bunny

I'm not sure if Tiny Tim can enter as he isn't actually my bun he is an RSPCA bun but he is a polish and I think he would look great with Alice!

8946449492_7f4a076250_z.jpg

Oooo I keep looking at Tiny Tim on RSPCA Macclesfield website, he's gorgeous :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He has been waiting for a home for 2 years!!! I'm sure he would love to come and live with you :D

:lol::lol::lol: my OH would kill me if I brought home any more bunnies! So unless he wanted to join a group made up solely of boys, he'd be a bit stuck for company.

TINY TIM!!!! :love:

I know he looks so sweet but he actually has small man syndrome! Hence why he hasn't found a home.

I prefer to say he is 'strong willed' or 'full of character' but people are scared of him :?

I know he looks so sweet but he actually has small man syndrome! Hence why he hasn't found a home.

I prefer to say he is 'strong willed' or 'full of character' but people are scared of him :?

:lol: Awww! Little bunnies are always more feisty. Do you think bonding him would calm him down?

He is gorgeous.

I can't believe how little Alice is! :shock: She really is tiny.

Surely Tuckerbunnies' little nethie, Fudge should be a contender!

Piccies or he doesn't exist ;):p:lol:

:lol: I am not sure what he weighs now, will pop him on the scales this evening. He is very fluffy which makes him look bigger than he is. I have been told he is a peanut but he is 2.5 years now and they don't normally survive long so not sure :?

P1040752.jpg

:lol: Awww! Little bunnies are always more feisty. Do you think bonding him would calm him down?

He is gorgeous.

Someone did enquire about him being bonded with an old female blind nethie but we were worried he might finish her off!

Any sight of another rabbit and he goes crazy charging at it biting growling even huge rabbits. He once ran so hard at one of mine that he bounced off him. My rabbit just sat there eating like he didn't even feel it :lol:

He does play with the cats though running backwards and forwards with them trying to get them to chase him...we call it the predator/prey game :shock: I've never seem a rabbit do it before but it's like he's goading them to chase him it's very strange.

My Blackberry was a diddy wee boy - about 1.1kg, but full of attitude :love: Still miss my mad little fella, even though it's been 3 years since he passed.

Here are Blackberry, Dandelion & Clover as babies:

And Blackie, being his usual nosey self :)

Last edited:
Boo is such a naughty bunny! Always trying to trip me up or escape to get food, but she's very loyal to Gus and very good with groomings...it just takes her a little longer as she's so small :) Gus is by no means a large bunny at 1.4kg but he dwarfs her!

:lol: I am not sure what he weighs now, will pop him on the scales this evening. He is very fluffy which makes him look bigger than he is. I have been told he is a peanut but he is 2.5 years now and they don't normally survive long so not sure :?

P1040752.jpg

Just weighed him and he is around 900g :)

Myrtle our little nethie is 1.1kg

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Pipkin was about 800g but I think he should have been about 900g, he was always a bit too skinny once his dental problems started :( He was still teeny though.

IMG_2052.jpg

Back