• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The RSPCA PTS Girls Have Just Arrived (couple of photos added p26)

LOL

Truly made the most amazing nesty thing in her litter tray today. Like she was burrowing to Australia. Big old cocoon over her head and hay all over the floor. It was a sight to warm the heart.

David the OH managed to have a picky uppy with Pretty twice today too which is very new. We are making progress here that's for sure. Not quite so nervous but they're deffo having fun.

:lol: Talk about landing on their paws, I bet they will be completely different in no time with your care, they'll start to realise not all humans are horrid, bless them - if only they could talk to tell their tale...:)

Just a quick note to say thanks to the vet who said no to PTS these two girls, to Sue who put the request out and to Helen for posting on facebook which is where i saw them and for ultimately taking them on.
My adoption of these was mere paperwork, no money changed hands nor would it.
The rspca homechecker who i met at the vet said they dont homecheck for bunnies, they do a follow up instead.
I have gone back to this rspca holding facility for a lovely male bunny who was by himself, i will do a seperate thread on him.
Thanks Helen for taking them on and i hope Morris is keeping his eye on them!

Just a quick note to say thanks to the vet who said no to PTS these two girls, to Sue who put the request out and to Helen for posting on facebook which is where i saw them and for ultimately taking them on.
My adoption of these was mere paperwork, no money changed hands nor would it.
The rspca homechecker who i met at the vet said they dont homecheck for bunnies, they do a follow up instead.
I have gone back to this rspca holding facility for a lovely male bunny who was by himself, i will do a seperate thread on him.
Thanks Helen for taking them on and i hope Morris is keeping his eye on them!

Morning Jenny.

How's the wee boy doing?

I think Morris would be hurrumphing all the way as these two have totally trashed his house. They are working their way out of the corner of the wendy as we speak - by chewing!

Maybe the new owners didn't like their destructive tendencies and that's why they gave them back?

Anyway a call to ensure that they really are spayed (as there are no scars or bald bits) might give us some more answers to behaviour mighten it. I'm not convinced yet.:D

Back