• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The RSPCA PTS Girls Have Just Arrived (couple of photos added p26)

Exactly. The organisation that is meant to be the number one organisation in the country for knowing about animals, animal needs and animal welfare it really is worrying. Fair enough if an individual branch isn't really as clued up as they could be on a particular species but at least send them to a branch that is.

Yes or work closely with a rescue to get advice/staff training or something like that, even if they had liased with a rescue to get 'fostering' or something till they had more space available perhaps? :?

Yes or work closely with a rescue to get advice/staff training or something like that, even if they had liased with a rescue to get 'fostering' or something till they had more space available perhaps? :?

One small detail - RSPCA staff are only allowed (officially) to get RSPCA training so are not allowed to ask an external organisation to provide training.

Yeah my dream too!

Oh! I already do :lol::lol::lol:

But you know what, they just aren't unsnuggly. they are amazing! And theyve only been here for about an hour.

Aww they sound lovely! I had an inkling they might be, something didnt seem to add up with the RSPCA thingy...

Couple of photos from this morning.

I can see these two will be a handful. They are a million miles an hour, a bit destructive and I can see how this in itself might be why they have been given back. But how can you say that to the RSPCA - "they dug out all of their litter tray and chewed the hutch so I want to give them back" I don't think so. As for being aggressive, this so couldn't be further from the truth.

So here they are:

Two girlies, one much paler than the other.

FirstMorning015.jpg

FirstMorning017.jpg

FirstMorning012.jpg

FirstMorning032.jpg

FirstMorning033.jpg

FirstMorning001.jpg

FirstMorning023.jpg

FirstMorning019.jpg

What adorable girls. xxxxx

I should imagine that they are just bursting with life and just want to have fun.

The right home will come along for them very soon. Fingers, toes and paws crossed.

Aww well done, fab job! :love:

I suggest you be careful around them for a while as a bun I saved for being PTS for the same reason a few years ago ended up giving me a nasty bite after I was convinced they'd got it wrong. Still not a reason to end their life, but just a thought!

Aww I remember Sooz's thread about these buns. Im SO happy they are safe, what beautiful little girls :love:
A huge well done to everyone involved :wave:

:love::love: They are GORGEOUS!! :shock::shock:

I'm shocked they were going to be PTS, that's outrageous given their condition and temperament :cry::cry: Well done Helen for taking them :D:D and well done Sooz and friend for rescuing them.... what an amazing thing you have done :love:

Back