• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The roof is on the shed run!!!! Bunningham Palace!

Thats fab, I might invest in some myself :D

I got it from Travis Perkins building suppliers, they either do the light corrigated stuff or heavy duty. Also when we put it on we didnt drill holes in it we heated up a metal bar and melted holes through so not to create and stress splits in the plastic. You can get cheap sheets for about £6 from B&Q but they are so fragile and dont last, whereas the heavy duty i bought were £20 a sheet and we got a discount but its worth it i need to know the buns are safe because they now have 24/7 access to the run. :D

Just seen this as I haven't been able to get on RU for a while! Its fab, you've done a great job. I've saved this in my Favourites ("Nursecroft's Shed Thread" :lol:) so I can refer to it when we put our shed up. The drainage is a great idea, I hope my OH can get a bit of a discount a Travis Perkins as he uses them for work.

Hope your gorgeous buns are enjoying life in the palace!

Just seen this as I haven't been able to get on RU for a while! Its fab, you've done a great job. I've saved this in my Favourites ("Nursecroft's Shed Thread" :lol:) so I can refer to it when we put our shed up. The drainage is a great idea, I hope my OH can get a bit of a discount a Travis Perkins as he uses them for work.

Hope your gorgeous buns are enjoying life in the palace!

Awww Im honoured!!!! Just shout if you want to ask anything when you put yours up.... we spent ages thinking about the best way to do it! :lol:

Back