• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The most disgusting billboard ever!!!!

It might not be wasteful as the rabbits have been used for meat, but it still strikes me as incredibly distasteful, and the sort of thing that has been done just to shock/ anger people and get the restaurant more publicity and money, which I suppose they have achieved through getting themselves on buzzfeed and places like this forum. I don't agree with the way that they have done it at all, but I'm sure that the people who came up with the idea don't give a toss what anyone thinks, as they have already probably made lots of extra money from it :roll:

This. There is only one way I like rabbit skins, and it is on a living rabbit. The same goes for the meat. (I know it is not consumed in lots of countries, but unfortunately it is here in Italy.)

it is kinda gross...they could at least put fake bunnys up but it would get more buyers because it is very eye catching and....unique....in a bad way

Back