• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Late Lord Lopsley-26th Sept- Christabel Contacting FHB

Jane so sorry to hear this. Sadly my bun Crosby, who was from a breeder who gave his surplus stock into Nottingham rescue, had the same symptoms...he too was a result of very bad breeding and was not strong enough to fight off any infection...I lost him 2 months ago :cry:
Hopefully Christabel will be able to help Lopsley...fingers and paws crossed xx

Oh jane :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I have everything crossed for your baby boy. All the healing vibes I can find coming to Lord Lopsley xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gosh! Not been around for a bit, and rather shocked to hear this news.
Sending all our love to Lord Lopsey and to you, and hoping he gets better very soon.

Jane, I am so sorry to read Lord Lopsley is weak. Hopefully the blood tests tomorrow will reveal something and he can be treated. Fingers crossed for you. Much lovexxxx

All the best tomorrow Jane. All paws crossed for the Lord Lops. I am so sorry that his health has declined so rapidly. :( Please let him know that we want him to get to see Christabel if he can at all manage it. He may only be eating hay, but at least he is still eating. A bunny who wants to eat is a bunny who wants to live.

Adam

Lopsley is at the Vets now. Had to take him to the main Surgery and Christabel will meet him over there (No X-ray equipment at branch surgery)
Lopsley will be having a head/chest/abdominal X-ray and a full blood work up.
I am not at all optomistic. My poor baby :cry: All last night he just wanted to be cuddled :cry: :cry:

Jake is at the branch surgery waiting for Christabel's return to de-plum him. Poor lad.

Janex

I am so sorry things are so rough for you and the lord at the moment.... we're all routing for you - and we hope everything works out for the best.

Back