• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Late Lord Lopsley-26th Sept- Christabel Contacting FHB

Oh no :( Jane, I am soo sorry to hear this such awful news, little Lord Lopsley, Jar Jar was such a handsome adorable boy, and so young. You must be heartbroken. My thoughts are with you big hugs.

Jane I am so sorry to have just read this terrible news :cry: I felt I knew Lord Lopsley, I can't believe what a bad time you are having at the moment.

Jane, I am devastated to hear your sad news - binky free Lord Lopsley :( He knew nothing but love and kindness whilst he was with you, Janexx

Oh no, Jane, I can't believe it. I am so sorry. I don't know what else to say, but I really am so sorry...
Thinking of you...
Nicola xxxxxx

Jane, I've only just caught up with all this... I can't believe the little monster's gone. :cry: :cry: I'm thinking of you at this very sad time.

I loved hearing about his antics and crazy moments, like hanging off a tea towel on the washing line by his teeth, and climbing onto the neighbour's roof. I think everyone on the forum will miss his madness.

Binky free, Lopsley, get up to loads of mischief at the Bridge.

AMETHYST

So so sorry to hear this news Jane. You give a wonderful home to all of your bunnies, and LL was very lucky to spend time with you.

Because of the extremely shocking nature of my big baby Lop's demise (still cant take it in :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ) Christabel is going to contact Frances Harcourt-Brown to see if she has ever encountered such an unusual and tragic case.
It wont bring my baby back but getting some answers MIGHT help me come to terms with things..... :cry: :cry:

Janex

aw jane honey :cry: lets hope you can find some comfort in whatever is discovered. but know this; lord lopsley couldnt have had a more loving fun home than the one he had with you, and love lasts forever even if physical bodies are taken too soonxxx

Any update Jane? And sorry for being so bloned, but who's Frances Harcourt-Brown? (read thisposting ages ago and didnt want 2 look stoopid by askin :oops: but it's been puzzlin me since)

Frances Harcourt-Brown (otherwise known as FHB if you see that written anywhere :wink: ) is one of the country's top rabbit vets. She has written a book called 'textbook of rabbit medicine' and continues to take a keen interest in rabbit medicine :D

Back