• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Last Ever Morsey Monday- Post 424

In that last photo he looks like he knows he is a very handsome bunny.

Jane, you amaze me with your lovely photos. I have trouble getting one or two decent pictures and you put me to shame with week after week of beautifully composed and exposed pictures with a lot of interest. They capture his spirit.

In that last photo he looks like he knows he is a very handsome bunny.

Jane, you amaze me with your lovely photos. I have trouble getting one or two decent pictures and you put me to shame with week after week of beautifully composed and exposed pictures with a lot of interest. They capture his spirit.

It's because that part of him remains with me. It always will xx

Firstly I'd like to say thank you so much to all of you who have taken the time to post on this thread throughout 2015. Your support has meant a lot to me. It has helped to know that a few other people will remember the dear Inspector, he was and will always be my world.

I am not going to continue the Morsey Monday in 2016. NOT because I am 'getting over' losing him, I NEVER will. But from the 4th January onwards my personal circumstances are going to be as such that I am unlikely to be around online very much (anyone else hear that mighty sigh of relief !) I did not want to appear to randomly miss posting photos of Morse on each Monday, it could appear as though I had simply forgotten to do so. Also, I know I am not the only person in the world to have lost their Soul Mate, their reason for living as opposed to just existing.

Once again, I truly appreciate all of your support, thank you so much

I have thousands of photos of Morse, the following are a selection of them. You have probably seen most of them before, but I hope that you will enjoy one last look.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Jane :( I am so very sorry to hear you will not be able to continue Morsey Monday. :cry::cry::cry:
This is such a very special section of RU that I will miss deeply...but I won't question your decision, which I can imagine is painful to make. I know you have reason for it. I respect that.

I do hope you will be able to continue your regular posting as much as you are able.

Morse will always be with all of us, thanks to you. I feel honored to have known him through you. And I consider it profound good fortune that I know you as well, and can count you as my friend. :love:

These are beautiful photos. Magical. I cannot find words to express how special they are. They have always brought a smile to my face, and cheered me when I am low.

I feel tears coming so I am going to stop now, but just know that I am thinking of you still...as I always will...and I will always think of Morse too. :love:

Bless you. ((((((((((((((((Huge hugs))))))))))))))

:love: Morse :love: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's been a wonderful thread. It has shown what wonderful characters buns have and none more than Morse. It has also shown what great love and care you share with your buns and, not least, what an excellent photographer you are. You truly captured the personality of the great Morse. Wishing you well in 2016.

Oh Jane :( I am so very sorry to hear you will not be able to continue Morsey Monday. :cry::cry::cry:
This is such a very special section of RU that I will miss deeply...but I won't question your decision, which I can imagine is painful to make. I know you have reason for it. I respect that.

I do hope you will be able to continue your regular posting as much as you are able.

Morse will always be with all of us, thanks to you. I feel honored to have known him through you. And I consider it profound good fortune that I know you as well, and can count you as my friend. :love:

These are beautiful photos. Magical. I cannot find words to express how special they are. They have always brought a smile to my face, and cheered me when I am low.

I feel tears coming so I am going to stop now, but just know that I am thinking of you still...as I always will...and I will always think of Morse too. :love:

Bless you. ((((((((((((((((Huge hugs))))))))))))))

:love: Morse :love: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MM has said what I would say but far more eloquently!

It has been an honour to share your pictures of the wonderful Insepctor and I will miss them.

I too hope that you are able to continue posting as often as you can in the coming year - your intelligence, humour and compassion are things sadly lacking in so many people today.

You have been a very good friend to me and I really hope we are able to keep in contact.

Much love always xxxx

(((((((((( hugs ))))))))))

I can't really add to what everyone else has said. I'm so sorry you will be unable to keep this thread going, but I understand your reasoning. We will miss this thread, but it will always be there so we can look back at Morse with fond lmemories. I really hope you will be able to come on RU as often as you are able, we will miss you greatly:cry:

Thinking of you and sending hugs xx

Others have expressed my thoughts on this so well. Whilst I am sorry that there will be no further Morsey Mondays, I full understand and respect your reasons. Morse will indeed still remain on this wonderful thread, communicating his soul to us all with his beautiful eyes. Take care and continue to post as and when you are able.

I only hope that your personal circumstances remain as good as possible. Thinking of you at this difficult time Jane.

Dear Jane,

I really enjoy seeing your pictures of Morse. It is especially heartwarming to see the ones of you and he together. You photographic skills always amaze me.
Jane, you and Morse will always remain in my heart. Thank you for sharing all of your lovely family pictures and I hope your circumstances will still allow you to give us the occassional Morse fix.

Back