• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Last Ever Morsey Monday- Post 424

They are both gorgeous photos but, oh... I love the first one! :love: (That rose blanket is my favorite, the contrast is striking! :love: )

Good morning Morse :) What a multi-expressioned rabbit he was! In the first picture with his front legs apart he seems to be saying, "Now look 'ere you!". Lovely pictures :love:

The painting your C did for me is of Morse on the Rose blanket :love:

Here it is on his Memorial Chair next to my bed

I'm so glad you are continuing to enjoy C's painting, Jane. :)
I don't recall the wee Morse bunny that's sitting with the Jellycat we sent you, is that a new one? It looks so lifelike!

Awww...were they actually chewing on the same piece of hay there at the top? :love: How cute!
I love the black and white one of you both too. That is a touching moment. :)
He looks about to begin a game of hide and seek in the next to last photo. I adore bunnies when they are washing, but Morse gave it an extra special touch. :love:
What a beautiful grouping of memories. :) Thank you for this lovely way to start each week, Jane. :love: xxxx

Happy Monday morning Morse! For a rabbit it seems the piece of hay or leaf in a bonded partner's mouth is always more tasty than any other one in sight :lol: Lots more lovely pictures :love:

Back