• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Inspector Morse Photo Thread

8hudY1X.jpg

:love:

Ooohhh, mug shot! :lol:

At least he'd pose for you. Anytime I aimed the camera at my bunnies, I got the butt. Especially Pip, she was a professional at shifting at just the right moment. :roll:

Did you ever have to dangle treats to get the Inspector to look toward the camera?

Ooohhh, mug shot! :lol:

At least he'd pose for you. Anytime I aimed the camera at my bunnies, I got the butt. Especially Pip, she was a professional at shifting at just the right moment. :roll:

Did you ever have to dangle treats to get the Inspector to look toward the camera?

No, he was always very happy to have his photo taken. I think I must have taken at least one photo of him a day.

I would give absolutely anything for him to still be here …

They really were an adorable couple. Very unique. :love: xxxxx

I don't know how you resisted that tummy. :love: I would've had to have a cuddle just to see if it was as soft as it looked! Which probably would've mortally offended him. :(

I always remembered Big Libby as being all white, but in that pic she looks as though she has a nose stripe plus non-white ears? Morse looks very content with his big woman bunny :love:

They really were an adorable couple. Very unique. :love: xxxxx

I don't know how you resisted that tummy. :love: I would've had to have a cuddle just to see if it was as soft as it looked! Which probably would've mortally offended him. :(

The only time he was offended by having his tummy fur touched was when a pesky Vet shaved some of it off in order to do an ultrasound of his liver. The Inspector kept inspecting his bald belly for days afterwards :lol::love:

I always remembered Big Libby as being all white, but in that pic she looks as though she has a nose stripe plus non-white ears? Morse looks very content with his big woman bunny :love:

I think it must be the lighting as Big Libby was a true REW :)

Back