• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Inspector Morse Photo Thread

Aw...Morse Bear :love:

We misgendered Mimzy mostly because when he cleaned the tips of his ears he looked like a mermaid brushing her hair. :lol:

Ha1fHLH.jpg
v

:love:

Aww...not seen that last one before. :love: It looks like the balcony window of a wee castle and the lord and lady having a lovely moment on it. :love:

Wonderful photo! :) worthy of being on a book cover or a gallery piece. :love: I envy how well your pictures come out, Jane. I don't have "the eye" for photography that you do.

How long did it used to take you to get such good shots of the bunnies? I can imagine there had to have been a few times they gave you "the bunny bum?" :lol:

Wonderful photo! :) worthy of being on a book cover or a gallery piece. :love: I envy how well your pictures come out, Jane. I don't have "the eye" for photography that you do.

How long did it used to take you to get such good shots of the bunnies? I can imagine there had to have been a few times they gave you "the bunny bum?" :lol:

For every shot that might be OK there will be numerous ones that are nothing but a blur :lol: As I have said before, I have no photography skills at all. I just point the camera and press the button.

I use several photo editing software tools, so I can create different styles of image as well as doing basic edits.

Back