• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Inspector Morse Photo Thread

InspectorMorse

Wise Old Thumper
Because he remains my one and only Soul Mate, I miss him so, so much and I have thousands of photos of him which I would like to share. Even though I know that many of you will have seen the photos numerous times before. But I am going to do a bit of editing of some of them to create decorative images as well as just the original photos.

This one is from C2013

Jn37qgp.jpg

Made up of spare parts is a good description :lol: I guess you could also say that they all fitted together well :love:

Wow! The first and last set of photos I think I recall seeing but not the others. These are all awesome! :love:

I love your editing skills...can't say it enough. You have an artistic eye for these arrangements. They all look so professional and of course you can see the love you and the Inspector have for one another in each one. :)

I always thought Morse looked like a distinguished old gentleman. His "goatee" was particularly striking. :) xxxxx

Back