• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The impossible has happened!

aww bless. :love: That's like what happened with my dad. He claimed to not like the bunnies but then I found him cuddling blossom! :shock: :love: He has also just made their new big set up single handedly so I think he loves them really. :lol: I hope your dad will let you get a big set up now he likes the buns! :) And aww how sweet of your boyfriend to say that! :love:

aww bless. :love: That's like what happened with my dad. He claimed to not like the bunnies but then I found him cuddling blossom! :shock: :love: He has also just made their new big set up single handedly so I think he loves them really. :lol: I hope your dad will let you get a big set up now he likes the buns! :) And aww how sweet of your boyfriend to say that! :love:

I was shocked! And awww bless your dad.

And seriously, he's a bit of an idiot sometimes but that handsome boyfriend of mine is a total star. I'd be lost without him and I was so lucky to find someone who not only puts up with me, but with the bunnies too!:lol::love:

Back