• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Hay experts...

I still have some of that, but I ordered some Timothy on my last order and that still hasn't arrived, why? Is Timothy on a shortage do you know?:? I also ordered some Oxbow meadow hay which was about £6-£7 I think and it was tiny - I was a bit disappointed about that, what happens when things aren't delivered do you have to chase them or do they follow on when in stock next?

Haven't a clue to be honest, haven't ordered from them, usually they're out of stock of Green Oat hay, and haven't tried anything else as I mix it with the bale I get from local feed store, maybe whilst they was out of stock people bought the Timothy? Personally I'd email/ring them, should have arrived if it was in stock :?

I still have some of that, but I ordered some Timothy on my last order and that still hasn't arrived, why? Is Timothy on a shortage do you know?:? I also ordered some Oxbow meadow hay which was about £6-£7 I think and it was tiny - I was a bit disappointed about that, what happens when things aren't delivered do you have to chase them or do they follow on when in stock next?

Normally Lisa writes on your delivery note if an item is on back order and sends it straight out as soon as it arrives in stock.

She has had some problems during the snowy period with delivery vans not being able to get to her so some items may be affected by that. You shouldn't have to chase her as she does action all back orders as soon as she can when stock comes in, but if you are at all concerned you can e-mail or phone and she will be happy to try and help - her customer service is second to none.

If in doubt give her a shout (tee hee, I made a rhyme how sad).

Haven't a clue to be honest, haven't ordered from them, usually they're out of stock of Green Oat hay, and haven't tried anything else as I mix it with the bale I get from local feed store, maybe whilst they was out of stock people bought the Timothy? Personally I'd email/ring them, should have arrived if it was in stock :?

I think that's quite likely - that's exactly what I did!

Normally Lisa writes on your delivery note if an item is on back order and sends it straight out as soon as it arrives in stock.

She has had some problems during the snowy period with delivery vans not being able to get to her so some items may be affected by that. You shouldn't have to chase her as she does action all back orders as soon as she can when stock comes in, but if you are at all concerned you can e-mail or phone and she will be happy to try and help - her customer service is second to none.

If in doubt give her a shout (tee hee, I made a rhyme how sad).

:lol::lol: I was thinking of ordering some more stuff so I might ring her tomorrow so she can send it all on one delivery rather than just sending my Timothy then another order, I can't seem to find Timothy anywhere so it was sort of two fold to see if there is problem with getting it but, also all my order has arrived in the past nothing to follow so wasn't sure whether I had to chase them or not, thanks. I have no complaints - was a bit disappointed about the Oxbow but, that was my fault I should have worked out the size for the price myself. :roll: Thanks again x

The Oxbow is very expensive for the amount you get but it's shipped from America.

Lisa has always seemed really helpful and I'd definitely reccommend the Hay Experts:) Just being nosy - is the company 'just' Lisa or is it a big warehouse?

I really recommend the Hay Experts :D I buy all my bunny stuff from them (except for Dust Free Hay) and they've never let me down with delivery or anything. Lisa has been very helpful the couple of times I've emailed with questions about stock etc.

I bought some Bunny Nature Alpine Meadow hay last time (as green oat hay wasn't in stock) and my two went mad for it! I got the plain stuff and the chamomile version and they loved it :D
https://www.thehayexperts.co.uk/adv...dow&osCsid=shfet6lb60kr6ijueevdj7otu4&x=0&y=0

The Oxbow is very expensive for the amount you get but it's shipped from America.

Lisa has always seemed really helpful and I'd definitely reccommend the Hay Experts:) Just being nosy - is the company 'just' Lisa or is it a big warehouse?

Lisa is The Hay Experts. She does the work of 4 blokes!:lol::lol:

I bought some Bunny Nature Alpine Meadow hay last time (as green oat hay wasn't in stock) and my two went mad for it! I got the plain stuff and the chamomile version and they loved it :D
https://www.thehayexperts.co.uk/adv...dow&osCsid=shfet6lb60kr6ijueevdj7otu4&x=0&y=0

Oh thank you for that. I (or should I say they) have been missing the Burns Organic Mountain Hay - I've wanted to find a good replacement, that sounds like the one to try, a tad dearer but if Daisy and Jester can recommend it .... :D:lol::lol:

:wave:I don't know it is the same for buns... but my ickle piggles only get oxbow hay cause I'm a freak and hay addict...

If you want timothy, orchard grass or oat hay all oxbow range they do the best price for 4 kg and If you use this code you should get free shipping if it still works ship4free or if you spend over £30 you can get 10% discount if you type in tenperc at hyperdrug vetinery. I believe the codes are still working...

hope this helps!!

Lisa is The Hay Experts. She does the work of 4 blokes!:lol::lol:

No offence to Lisa but that isn't very hard:lol:

I have gone with Jester and Daisy's reccommendations and have ordered the Alpine hay:)

Also, if there is anything you want but is not on the webiste, do ask as they may well have it in stock ;)

I have had very good experience with Hay Experts:D

Is this oat hay very good - I usually just order the meadow hay and the timothy hay - is it worth getting the oat hay too?

I have had very good experience with Hay Experts:D

Is this oat hay very good - I usually just order the meadow hay and the timothy hay - is it worth getting the oat hay too?

Yes, the oat hay is very popular with forum members' bunnies. All my bunsters would recommend it, they love the stuff.

Back