• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Grandbaby bunnies!!

This is beautiful! I have 2 bunnies...one is a lionhead just like your princess...and she is a joy...such a wonderful personality...lovebug! Enjoy those grandfurbabies ♡

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G750A using Tapatalk

Bless them, hope they're all doing well? Looks as if they're going to be quite pale coloured doesn't it, shouldn't be too long now before the fur comes through. I wonder who dad was? Sending them all good wishes x

Bless them, hope they're all doing well? Looks as if they're going to be quite pale coloured doesn't it, shouldn't be too long now before the fur comes through. I wonder who dad was? Sending them all good wishes x

Yes, they do appear to be quite pale in colour, with a sort of butterfly patterning. One of the three is a little darker than the others so I think they'll be most similar to mummy. I can't wait to see when they start getting their fur! :love:

We've absolutely no idea about dad- as far as we were aware, she hadn't been near another rabbit. This was obviously a balant lie :shock:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!

Far, far too much cute. Please add warning to title!!!!!!!!

:love::love:

:love: what beautiful colour the pale ones are :love:

Babies are so cute wait till they start exploring lol they are fast and slippery little wot nots too if they are anything like my sisters babies but she had 7 to chase down lol so you will have it easy :thumb:

And they can fit thru a space less than 2cm wide at speed just a heads up lol :lol:

Well, babies have fully opened eyes and are now exploring out of the nest! Never seen such cute wobbly hopping/walking in your life! I'm in love :love:

It really is the cutest thing ever isn't it! So frightening how fast their development accelerates, before long they'll be under your feet and all over the place :lol: Glad to see that they're all thriving, and I hope that you're having an opportunity to enjoy them now you've got over the shock/surprise!

Back