• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Grandbaby bunnies!!

they are so adorable ! Will you be tempted to keep them all?

I just thought I'd update this thread....7 months on and all babies are still with me :love: Mummy Princess, her daughter Leia and two sons Leo and Adam were all spayed/neutered back in October. Planning to rebond them all back together this week! I will be getting photos to update you all. They are stunning bunnies, all of them very thick coated, doubled maned lion heads, beautiful colours and the most laid back and adorable characters :love: :love: :love:

I just thought I'd update this thread....7 months on and all babies are still with me :love: Mummy Princess, her daughter Leia and two sons Leo and Adam were all spayed/neutered back in October. Planning to rebond them all back together this week! I will be getting photos to update you all. They are stunning bunnies, all of them very thick coated, doubled maned lion heads, beautiful colours and the most laid back and adorable characters :love: :love: :love:

Awwww i knew you wouldnt be able to part with them cuties. xxx Cant wait for more pics of them. xx

Back