• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The end for Wish? Not the end. Update post 35.

I'm sorry to hear that, fingers crossed x

It might be worth flea treating the other unvaccinated rabbits, on the grounds that it will kill most vectors but shouldn't have much impact on their health conditions (obviously discuss with vet). It only takes one insect so you won't necessarily see an infestation. Fly papers would be another precaution.

Thanks guys.

Wish is still swollen but still entirely fine in all other ways. They are quite confused at being shut in the spare room away from people, other bunnies and extra treats but they seem ok.

Keeping all fingers and paws crossed here that it's not Myxo.

Lots of hugs to you too. The worry must be awful. x

I really hope it turns out not to be myxo and that whatever it is settles down without any bother. I can imagine the stress this is causing, nightmare scenario.:cry:

Wish has had another reprieve! Her swelling has gone down. The vet thinks either injury, or reaction to something. She has remained 100% well in herself and they are now all officially out of quarantine.

I don't know how the little madam does it!

Wish has had another reprieve! Her swelling has gone down. The vet thinks either injury, or reaction to something. She has remained 100% well in herself and they are now all officially out of quarantine.

I don't know how the little madam does it!

Goodness what wonderful news! Some rabbits seem to have a number of lives whilst others fall at the first hurdle, poor loves.

So glad Wish is going to make your weekend a much better one :thumb:

Big relief!! I'm so pleased for you and Wish and all the other bunnies who may have been particularly at risk xx

Back