• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The bunnies

Lord Trellis

Mama Doe
The grey and white bunny is booked in for her spay she'll be done tomorrow and the black bunny is going, hopefully today. I do actually have two other bunnies that I rescued some time ago but I kept it quiet they really needed rescuing because they wasn't being looked after or fed on the right foods there diet was very poor. One of them had gotten sick but shes doing much better now. They are a spayed and neutered pair and have been vaccinated and they were free but they needed some veterinary help to get them back on track. The male wasn't too bad who I've named Bruce and he is bonded with Lacey and LambChop but the Female who I named snuggles had been ill and she would not eat or hardy eat at all but shes much better now. The two did not get on hence why I put Bruce with LambChop and Lacey. Snuggles is bonded with Lucky. Anyway I kept those two bunnies quiet I just wanted to tell people about them.

Snuggles

HFK5QBd.jpg

Some more photos of Snuggles

R9J8x7q.jpg

loCZgFM.jpg

ghiY5lg.jpg

Shes even cuter when she runs its the most cutest thing I've ever seen with her short stubby back legs. Her and Lucky took to each other within a couple of days bonding those two was very easy. I'll do some more photos with all three of them together.

I wish I could put LambChop, Lacey and Bruce with them but they wont get on. Lacey, LambChop and Bruce are kept away from these three in the photo. LambChob would look so good with these three but he still bites despite being neutered and so does Bruce they both have the same temperament but LambChop is much more extreme. Lacey is genital but she wont be nice to the other three in the hallway so she lives with LambChop and Bruce. Bruce is the sibling of Snuggles.

LambChop likes to make a mess before he eats. They all get some nuggets in the mornings then its hay and some leafy greens for the rest of the day.

EaO8pX0.jpg

GkzHWvU.jpg

Last edited:
The day when I got Snuggles and Bruce. When I got home I took out Snuggles from the pet carrier and she was so calm, cuddly and genital she sat next to me while I petted her and was very friendly and then I got Bruce out of his pet carrier the first thing he did was bite me, he was very aggressive and chased Snuggles where she ran back to her pet carrier and would not come back out. I could not handle Bruce in anyway without him biting me so I had to separate them because the two did not get on and I was warned about it by there previous owners.

I introduced Bruce to LambChop and Lacey a bit later. LambChop just ignored Bruce but Lacey soon bonded with him and then eventually all three became bonded and I bonded Snuggles with Lucky which took no time at all and then eventually the grey bunny "Bugs" was bonded with Snuggles and Lucky.

At some point I want to bond all 6 of them together but rabbits live in groups and the two groups might not come together easily.

I've got LambChop indoors with the others and he has been perfectly ok with the other bunnies no fighting or anything. I am still wary of LambChop because he still bites but he don't bite the other bunnies just me but sometimes I can pet him as long as I don't put my hand near his face, he can still flip around and bite when petting so I always have to be careful.

Every now and then I have to groom Snuggles and cut off any clumps from her fur mainly from her behind and on the bottoms of her back feet and check her ears as she has long hair being a lion head lop mix. Its a good job shes a calm bunny otherwise it could be difficult. I gave her a groom today, she had two big clumps under her feet. She'll be a lot more comfortable now.

Last edited:
Every now and then I have to groom Snuggles and cut off any clumps from her fur mainly from her behind and on the bottoms of her back feet and check her ears as she has long hair being a lion head lop mix. Its a good job shes a calm bunny otherwise it could be difficult. I gave her a groom today, she had two big clumps under her feet. She'll be a lot more comfortable now.
I am sure she enjoyed the attention and it is good she was calm. It is hard to groom rear feet without putting the bunny on their back. My lionhead bunnies also sit nicely during grooming. Zorro has long hair on his forehead so he got it trimmed so he coukd see better.

Sent from my KFTRWI using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I groom my lionhead Dusty a tiny bit every day and that way she never gets clumps or matts. Mind you, she washes herself every ten minutes which also helps! Very clean bunny.

I've noticed that Snuggles never uses the litter tray she pees beside it instead of going in to it. I upgraded there litter tray to a much larger one hoping it would improve the situation. I'm thinking maybe Snuggles is afraid of going in the litter tray.

Mine all have 32 litre underbed storage boxes as litter trays lined with newspaper, straw and hay. They still like to poo all over the shed as well though! Hope Snuggles starts to use the tray.

If I line my litter tray with news paper Bugs digs it out and starts eating it so I line it with the floor sweepings of uneaten hay the next morning. Sometimes I put news paper under the litter tray to catch any pee that goes under it. My bunnies still do lots of lose droppings all over the place but I often pick them up throughout the day and put them in a bucket for my compose mixes.

Oreo has been very sweet over the past few days. She went from being a nervous wreck to being a very sociable bunny shes been climbing all over me this morning and letting me pet her. She used to run away when I tried petting her before.

Back