• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The beginning....Day 2 Update!! Another Update!! IT'S COMPLETE :D

I love the happy bunnies sign you're so clever making this I am a proper girl lol and can't do things like this and my OH can't either!

Ruthie xxx

:shock::shock: gosh it was only a few days ago you came on asking about this, and now it's all finished!! :shock:

You and your OH Have done an amazing job! It looks lovely.

Thanks guys :) It's been hard work and alot of sweat blood and tears have went into it literally :lol: Just so glad thats the hardest part out the way now to tackle inside :) x

Well have had to take a break for the past week on the bunnies house due to the weather being rubbish and being back at work :( We have started now on the inside and it is taking shape, only got 4 days to get it all done and with the weather forecast not looking great it will be a race against the clock now.

Here are a few photos of the inside progress so far:

080820111366.jpg

Hubby measuring out the wood

080820111367.jpg

Starting to take shape

080820111368.jpg

Still got a bit to go but getting there.....

The inside is looking very exciting. :D Can't wait to see it all done.

Me neither :lol: The weather has been a nightmare though, still to paint the inside so hopefully will get that done soon and the hubby can finish the building work! x

Well after a few weeks of hard work and lots of effort my bunnies new outdoor house is complete :) My husband and I have worked our socks off to get it perfect for my two babies! Here are some photo's of the final part of our journey :) Hope you all like it!!!!

130820111380.jpg

put some barriers up to stop them from falling off

130820111382.jpg

Made them a bedroom compartment with it's very own door

130820111384.jpg

Fitted into the shed and made a shelf for them to see out the window

130820111386.jpg

A closer view

130820111387.jpg

Max's first day in his new house :)

130820111388.jpg

Jack's first day in her new house :)

130820111389.jpg

Max showing off that he has learned how to get onto the shelf already!!

130820111390.jpg

130820111391.jpg

Jack enjoying some lovely fresh grass

And thats it :) Hope you all have enjoyed reading my progress and bear in mind everything you see has been hand made by my husband the clever man that he is :lol: and everything else was painted by me!! The big challenge of it all will be tonight and seeing if I get any sleep from worrying about them but I'm sure they will be fine and they love it so far :)

looks fab lucky lucky bunnies.
I hope you dont mind me saying but the only thing I would be worried about is the buns falling off the shelf by the window? I would hate that to happen - or maybe mine are just clumsy!!

looks fab lucky lucky bunnies.
I hope you dont mind me saying but the only thing I would be worried about is the buns falling off the shelf by the window? I would hate that to happen - or maybe mine are just clumsy!!

Yeah I have pointed this out to my husband and we are going to make a barrier like the ones on the other bit to stop this from happening x

if anyone has any queries or advice they can give on certain areas of my new bunny home then feel free to give it, i think we have done a good job but im always open to suggestions. Thanks x

Yeah I have pointed this out to my husband and we are going to make a barrier like the ones on the other bit to stop this from happening x

Aw thats great, you will probably find they flop on it while looking out the window :love:

I hope they are happy in their new home.

Aw thats great, you will probably find they flop on it while looking out the window :love:

I hope they are happy in their new home.

Yeah I tried telling my hubby that but would he listen! He has now though and will get on it first thing tomorrow.

They seem happy so far have closed them in for the night but going to go out and check on them before i go to bed. It's so strange not having them in the house but i'll get used to it x

Back