• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

That Heart Stopping Moment When...................

And right after birthday celebrations too :shock:
Geez, they know how to keep our hearts pumping, don't they, Jane? Or the opposite, as you noted in your thread title! :shock:
Did you actually have to wake her or could you see enough movement to leave her be? I always feel bad when I wake mine up. :(
Griff has given me enough scares in recent months to put more grey on my head than I thought I'd have for my age. :(

And right after birthday celebrations too :shock:
Geez, they know how to keep our hearts pumping, don't they, Jane? Or the opposite, as you noted in your thread title! :shock:
Did you actually have to wake her or could you see enough movement to leave her be? I always feel bad when I wake mine up. :(
Griff has given me enough scares in recent months to put more grey on my head than I thought I'd have for my age. :(

She woke up as she caught a whiff of the coriander I had with me !

Oh bless her! I always remember years ago as new bunny owner,my bridge boy Rio did a dbf ,we knew about them,but he didn't move or twitch for a good twenty minutes.We got bit worried and gently blew on his face,no response.Then we gently poked him on the back.Que one rather sleepy bunny looking at us in disgust.lol.:lol:

:shock: Rambo does this to me. Really frightened me when we first got him but now I know, it i not such a shock :lol:

They must love making our hearts stop :shock: Found Binky in the garden like this last summer! Maybe they all secretly plot :lol:

That is some very impressive scaring-the-human-witless skills there, Elyse. :shock:

Arce just did an impressive DBF -but I saw her throw herself into it. Makes me smile when she does that - because it takes away the heart-stopping moment. :lol:

Back